Saki vs Hunt at Hw

Liverkick-king56

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
42170071_2113154222062930_4908382445134413824_n.jpg

Posted on Hunts Fb
Fun fight, would make a great co-main and it's a thousand times better of an idea than pairing Hunt with another wrestler.
Hopefully the ufc makes the fight.

The KO loss to Khalil Rountree kinda takes the shine from Saki's ceiling in the UFC. Even got touched up a bit in his UFC debut before scoring the knockout.

I feel like if Rountree caught him, Hunt could decapitate him. Not knocking Saki's skills, it just seems like his chin is beginning to fail him after so many kickboxing bouts.

The KO loss to Khalil Rountree kinda takes the shine from Saki's ceiling in the UFC. Even got touched up a bit in his UFC debut before scoring the knockout.

I feel like if Rountree caught him, Hunt could decapitate him. Not knocking Saki's skills, it just seems like his chin is beginning to fail him after so many kickboxing bouts.
Rountree hit him with the perfect counter off of a poorly set up leg kick, I think Saki will have more respect for Hunts striking and it'll be a fun fight. Hunt got Ko'd by Manhoef because he charged at him like an idiot, even the best strikers get caught.

anchormanjpeg.jpeg

Violence at it's core. Be useful Goof and make it happen.

Hell Yea good matchup for Hunt right now too after facing a strong of grapplers

Saki trying to pick easy fights. Can't blame him after his last loss.

Please do this in The Netherlands and I'll buy a ticket and jerk off!

I love it. Do it in Adelaide. Final fight on Hunt's contract, I believe.

why Saki wants this fight? I dont get it. He can beat Hunt in a kickboxing ring with big gloves all day long but 4oz gloves man! Hunt probably is the heaviest hitter of HW he is gonna KO him out easy.

Saki trying to pick easy fights. Can't blame him after his last loss.
You call this a easy fight for saki? 4oz gloves man. Once Hunt will connect the punch Saki sleeps

why Saki wants this fight? I dont get it. He can beat Hunt in a kickboxing ring with big gloves all day long but 4oz gloves man! Hunt probably is the heaviest hitter of HW he is gonna KO him out easy.

This makes no sense. You think that Hunt would easily KO him with small gloves but big gloves would be so detrimental he'd lose? You know he has been KOing mofos with big gloves long before he entered MMA?

This makes no sense. You think that Hunt would easily KO him with small gloves but big gloves would be so detrimental he'd lose? You know he has been KOing mofos with big gloves long before he entered MMA?
that actually makes sense because with 4oz gloves its difficult to do defence side of the game. Saki is very good defending with big gloves and just too fast for Hunt. Saki probably wouldnt KO him but would win decision. In cage with 4oz Saki just doesnt stand a chance imo

that actually makes sense because with 4oz gloves its difficult to do defence side of the game. Saki is very good defending with big gloves and just too fast for Hunt. Saki probably wouldnt KO him but would win decision. In cage with 4oz Saki just doesnt stand a chance imo

Saki isn't Reem who just covers up as a defense. The dude slips punches, moves out of range and beats fighters to the punch. I also think he could KO Hunt at this point. Hunt's chin is still decent, but not as good as it was in his prime for sure and Saki has serious power and is used to KOing HWs. On the other hand Hunt isn't a slouch either, dude is way more technical than a lot of people give him credit for and also a lot more technical and has better instincts/IQ than a lot of previous opponents of Saki. Saki hasn't looked particularly good lately though, but Hunt isn't at the best point of his career either. So it's kind of strange to act that either situation is a done deal simply because of the size of the gloves they are wearing. It's not even certain what shape and mindset they'll be in if the fight happens.

Back