Twitter reactions to Jon Jones corrupt joke of a usada suspention

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
“Filthy” Tom Lawlor
"You ever hear people say “MMA is fake” or “UFC is fixed”? This Jon Jones shit is what they mean, it’s not the outcomes but the idea of “sport” itself that is fixed. Money rules all. What a fucking joke"

[URL='https://twitter.com/AliAbdelaziz00']Ali Abdelaziz

"FUCK USADA This shit is fake"

[/URL]

Arjan Singh Bhullar
"They're all on steroids
How do you deter a repeat drug user? Dont test him when suspended. Dont give him the 4yr or 2yr suspensions. Instead gift him a 15month deal expiring a week before one of the biggest shows in #NewYork #MoneyTalks @ufc @usantidoping @UFC_CA @dc_mma"

khabib nurmagomedov
"Now I understand #usada is n.1 bullshit people.
To much politics."

Curtis Blaydes

"No shade to JJ but no one is surprised by this arbitrary decision , USADA is steadily losing respect in the fight community to the point of questioning why they even exist
1f928.png
"

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/twitter-reacts-jon-jones-usada-suspension-ufc-230-return

“Filthy” Tom Lawlor
"You ever hear people say “MMA is fake” or “UFC is fixed”? This Jon Jones shit is what they mean, it’s not the outcomes but the idea of “sport” itself that is fixed. Money rules all. What a fucking joke"

Ali Abdelaziz

Arjan Singh Bhullar
"They're all on steroids
How do you deter a repeat drug user? Dont test him when suspended. Dont give him the 4yr or 2yr suspensions. Instead gift him a 15month deal expiring a week before one of the biggest shows in #NewYork #MoneyTalks @ufc @usantidoping @UFC_CA @dc_mma"

khabib nurmagomedov
To much politics."

Curtis Blaydes

"No shade to JJ but no one is surprised by this arbitrary decision , USADA is steadily losing respect in the fight community to the point of questioning why they even exist
1f928.png
"

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/twitter-reacts-jon-jones-usada-suspension-ufc-230-return

Yeah but they're all going to be refreshing the UFC 230 stream like the rest of Sherdog.

Surprised that many people are ripping on USADA. They all know that fool should have gotten 4 years.

Brendan Shaub made 64,000 accounts on the dark web to like this tweet

Specfekkinpactacular!

Twits...

lol Not like it'll take long before he fucks up again anyway. Hopefully it doesn't involve the death or serious injury of another person next time.

Bunch of playbois that would probably ask for a picture with the GOAT irl

An absolute disgrace. What is the point of having drug testing if you aren't going to penalise fighters appropriately for failing drug tests?

An absolute disgrace. What is the point of having drug testing if you aren't going to penalise fighters appropriately for failing drug tests?
Why watch mma if you dont want to see the greatest ever fight. GET THE FUCK OUT

Outside of Curtis and Khabib I don't see any big names. All scared shitless to talk bad about USADA and bald goof. Chickens.

“Filthy” Tom Lawlor

Ali Abdelaziz

Arjan Singh Bhullar
"They're all on steroids

khabib nurmagomedov
To much politics."

Curtis Blaydes

1f928.png
"

To be honest i just want to see the guy fight again man. Fuckin guy is one of the best to ever step into the cage and is still in his prime. no need to damn near retire him with a 4 year ban. Just sayin.

Blaydes nailed it. That dude always has good things to say

Why watch mma if you dont want to see the greatest ever fight. GET THE FUCK OUT

lol calls mma's biggest snitch and cheater the greatest. please. have some dignity and self respect as a civilian and stand up for fairness for once in your despicable life lol

lol Not like it'll take long before he fucks up again anyway. Hopefully it doesn't involve the death or serious injury of another person next time.
You are a fucking cancer to this forum. Just wanted to state that publicly to you. No need to respond to me either, I don't give a fuck what you have to say!

Back