One "random" test in 15 months. USADA trusts Jones, no need for more tests.

ArtOfDrowning

Lecter Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Now we know why Jones was tested only ONCE in 15 months. Preparing for that return by using nothing but clean diet, just eating eggs and drinking juice.

Wink wink, USADA.

All pure coincidence. Almost never tested, suspension expires a week before UFC 230.

Truly fortunate luck.

Wtf? Well I guess Jones is back and USADA continues its fine work.
{<BJPeen}

Jackson Winklejohn have a secret tunnel under their octagon just in case.

All pure coincidence. Almost never tested, suspension expires a week before UFC 230.

Truly fortunate luck.
And having them having an arbitrator decide on the random suspension time

hahahah, yeah. people were speculating that it was like that because he was gonna get 4 years..... well

It is concerning however I can't really understand the logic of the conspiracy theorists. Can someone answer me, if USADA is corrupt then why did they let big stars like Jones and Brock piss dirty in the first place? Wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to cover up their results or just not test their samples?

Now we know why Jones was tested only ONCE in 15 months. Preparing for that return by using nothing but clean diet, just eating eggs and drinking juice.

Wink wink, USADA.

It may have only been one test, but it was a large sample...

822DD07C-FCA3-42D5-9C37-50CF94B60576.jpeg

It is concerning however I can't really understand the logic of the conspiracy theorists. Can someone answer me, if USADA is corrupt then why did they let big stars like Jones and Brock piss dirty in the first place? Wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to cover up their results or just not test their samples?
Samples arrive to the lab unmarked so they don't know which sample is which. They just test everything and find out who is who at the end. So results are random.

Punishment not so much.

tenor.gif

Because the UFC and/or Jones might have paid 'em off after the fact?

It could have helped Jon actually as when you come off the juice, it can be very hard. Doubtful he came off all together but if he had to detox a bit, he has been given the perfect chance.

Wink wink, USADA.

It's kinda like if you cheat on your wife once, you're getting divorced.

When Jon Jones has orgies with a bunch of cute Mormon girls, the wife blames herself and loses weight and tries to make herself more attractive.

<JonesLaugh>

Last edited:
Don’t you dare use logic and destroy their argument.

But if USADA was open to taking bribes wouldn't they just say hey Jon Jones/ufc your boy just pissed hot but we can make it go away for a price.

This is especially true if it is the ufc doing the paying. Supposedly the corrupt relationship between usada and the ufc predates the Jones suspension with the ufc paying off usada for the lesnar exemption.

Again if usada can be bought the only logical thing for them to do would be to supress the results of big stars failing tests. That would be infinitely better than taking bribes to get reduced suspensions and or reduced (documented) testing. They would avoid all this scrutiny and be far less damaging to the credibility and finances of the briber be they athlete or promoter.

It just doesn't make sense.

Back