Time to get rid of USADA ASAP

Ginn

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
@Green
Reaction score
They're completely useless and are just ruining the sport. I can't think of 1 good reason to keep them around.

If you’re not a “draw” you get the maximum suspension; if the ufc wants you back, you get a reduced sentence. Simple as that.

Axe USADA, fuck it.

Last edited:
USADA has always been a joke. Come on now.

<Fedor23>

Silva/Jones fans = I hate that my favorite fighter was outed as a cheater

Time to ramp up usada testing, hire 1000 more agents, have them live with the fighters and live in the gyms to test all urine, each fighter must produce 10 urine samples per day or face being sent to the reebok tolerance camp.

USADA do a great job of examining all the evidence and only truly punishing the real cheats

<JonesDXSuckIt>
<{silvanormal}>

No one wants to see flabby 30 year olds with 2 minutes of stamina fight. Look what they did to Erick Silva ffs

Fck all caught cheaters

#USADABLESS

DoPv2M7.gif

The goat is back. Triggering everywhere

At this point yes. What is the fucking purpose when punishment in not the same for everyone. Leveling the field my ass.

Honestly, this would be the perfect time (if contract is up) to get them the fuck outta here.

i said from day 1 USADA is shit

would have been more corrupt if the fertittas were around

no one they want would go

Bones was innocent all along nothing corrupt about it.

Accept greatness

<JonesLaugh>

USADA joke haha.

Bribe or incompetence or both.
Clearly a bribe

No one else gets this treatment

'he couldn't have taken it on purpose because he passed tests before he failed'

fucking hilariously obvious

I agree at this point. I was one of the few that didn't mind USADA since it's busting cheaters, but if it's going to be lenient with certain people while throwing the book at others for lessor infractions then it's corruption doesn't justify it's existence.

Back