Cyborg: 'Amanda is a traitor because she trains with Colby'

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
cris-cyborg-ufc-222-media-day-video.jpg

“Creonte’ is a Brazilian word that means traitor,” Justino told FanSided. “I think it’s embarrassing that the UFC made Amanda the first female Brazilian champion and instead of representing Brazil when she fights, she calls herself American Top Team. She disrespects Brazilian MMA fans every time she walks into the cage as a part of American Top Team,” she added.

“This is the same gym as Colby Covington,” Cyborg said. ” He disrespected Brazil so badly that the UFC was worried they didn’t have enough security to keep him safe and had to move his fight against [Rafael dos Anjos] to the USA instead of Brazil.”

“Yet Nunes goes into the gym every day to train alongside Colby Covington and even shares the same coaches. Where I’m from in Brazil this would never happen. Imagine Chael Sonnen walking into Chute Boxe and training with Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, or any of the coaches,” she said.

“Do you think they would have let him train after all the things he said about Brazil? No. They would have defended Brazil’s honor. Amanda doesn’t have that same respect for Brazil.”

“When she called me out last year at first I didn’t want to fight her,” she said. “I wanted to see all the women divisions run by the Brazilians. Myself, Amanda, [Jessica] Andrade, we could have all been champions and I thought it would bring pride back to all of Brazil. But Nunes is from a Team of Creontes,’ she added.

“At American Top Team it is normal for teammates to fight each other. She called me out last year but then wanted a year before we can fight. When I fight her Dec. 29 it will be for everyone in Brazil, and it will be to teach Nunes a lesson about respect.”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/9/19/...-trains-americna-top-team-colby-covington-mma

People have to stop bitching about US nationalism as long as Brazil still exists.

Kick her teeth out of her vagina Cris!

Last edited:
Such a good flick. Just rewatched it on Netflix a few days ago. Yup, it's on Netflix.

If you have yet to watch "The Departed", get off Sherdog and go watch it.

these are the types of people that passionately believe the WWE's storyline and good/badguy characters.
bork1}

Such a good flick. Just rewatched it on Netflix a few days ago. Yup, it's on Netflix.

If you have yet to watch "The Departed", get off Sherdog and go watch it.

Pretty sure that scene's from What's Eating Gilbert Grape. That guy had been making fat jokes about Arnie's mom.

He didn't say that shit for no reason though. His reasoning was this: on the way to the cage they were throwing shit at him, trying to rip away the American flag, and making death threats. So he called them animals. What would you call that kind of behavior?

Brazilian fans are notoriously horrible to non native fighters. Many fighters are on record saying this.

Fuck cryborg. If you act like a filthy animal don't get mad when you get called a filthy animal.

Does Cyborg even live in Brazil or is she the new Wanderlei of nationality?

Colby actually shook someone for real. Damn. Pay this man Conor money already.

Cyborg is fucking nuts.

Back