Jon Jones return Celebration Thread!

Britbug

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so happy an honored to have the Goat back. This song came out around 2008 or 2009 when I was in 8th grade. This song is perfect for this moment.

Im so happy and honored to have the GOAT back. Jon like many other fans you've inspired me by being great through all the trials and troubles you never hung your head or accepted defeat you conquered and forged victory through sheer will power and your beliefs in OUR Lord the good Lord. You are truly destined for victory, now go out and remind those who have forgotten why you're the absolute BEST!

Haters, I suggest you dig in for the long haul, Team Bones we're going to past infinity this time so rally behind your boy... Let's emerge Victorious as always!

images

Holy shit is Maino still around?

Just keep him away from DC please. :(

Jones Gus 2 and Jones Cormier 3 are going to be madness.

My body is ready.

<{jackyeah}>

Jones Gus 2 and Jones Cormier 3 are going to be madness.

My body is ready.

<{jackyeah}>
Gustaffson would be the best fight possible out of any fighter other than Lesnar. No point fighting Cormier again
What I hope will happen is that they give Jones the Lesnar fight if he beats Gustaffson and to Cormier if he doesnt. Belt means nothing if its Jones after beating Gustaffson vs Lesnar comeback but they could make it for Interim Belt. If UFC feed Cormier to Jones again he should honestly retire because while that fight would sell its just not that kind of payday

he'll fuck up again

it's in his blood

We did it boys! Team Bones never quit believing and we fucking are back. @ me pussies

I'm so happy an honored to have the Goat back. This song came out around 2008 or 2009 when I was in 8th grade. This song is perfect for this moment.

Im so happy and honored to have the GOAT back. Jon like many other fans you've inspired me by being great through all the trials and troubles you never hung your head or accepted defeat you conquered and forged victory through sheer will power and your beliefs in OUR Lord the good Lord. You are truly destined for victory, now go out and remind those who have forgotten why you're the absolute BEST!

Haters, I suggest you dig in for the long haul, Team Bones we're going to past infinity this time so rally behind your boy... Let's emerge Victorious as always!

images

#TeamBones Bless

images

@ team bones bro.

Back