Feeling bad for Connor

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He's up for a serious ass-whopping, and he knows it, once Kabib grabs a hold it's over.

The charade is coming to a end.

Realistically I can't see Conor winning at all. Kabib has a iron chin, and he's not stupid to stand and trade with Connor. He's not here to play games.

May as well not even buy the PPV now. Thanks for saving me money, OP.

Lol come on

I hate Conor as much as the next guy but if you can't see any way Conor wins you clearly don't know what you're talking about

I feel bad for the haters. So much disappointment ahead.

I can't stand the dude, but he's a legit top fighter. Anyone who calls it like ts, on either side, is fucking blinded by love/hate,or retarded. This shit could go either way.

Conor could finish him in the first round we know that. But khabib is not one of those guys whos gonna try to prove something by standing up. Same reason why gsp was a succesful champion because he always stuck to the gameplan . Sometimes you gotta screw what the fans wanna see and do whatever it takes to win and not play games. Like when trunks went back to his timeline to kill the androids and cell. He didnt screw around and give them a free senzu bean or allow cell to achieve perfect form so he can "test himself", nah trunks went in there finished the job and prevented any further harm. This is what khabib wants to come and do. And hes training with some bad dudes out there.

I can't stand the dude, but he's a legit top fighter. Anyone who calls it like ts, on either side, is fucking blinded by love/hate,or retarded. This shit could go either way.
He's an ok striker with shit grappling and no ground game.

its about stylistic , 9/10 times the well-versed grappler will take out the striker

He's up for a serious ass-whopping, and he knows it, once Kabib grabs a hold it's over.

Realistically I can't see Conor winning at all. Kabib has a iron chin, and he's not stupid to stand and trade with Connor. He's not here to play games.
Wow! Never looked at it like that! Thank you for your wisdom! You just rocked my world!

Yep and he wont fight scared. He's not some midget bum like Conor is used to fighting.

Lol at the thought of Conor being the only one to be able to stop Khabibs grappling. The mans fucked just like the rest. Soany people will be disappointed.

I feel legitimately bad for the haters. Their whole paradigm of reality is fixing to come crashing down HARD when Conor scores the KO. Hell, he might even score a submission win instead just to prove a point.

He's an ok striker with shit grappling and no ground game.
And he's beaten everyone but Nate Diaz in the UFC, then beat him although not as convincingly. Same shit could be said about Khabibs striking, and striking defense. Not to mention the fact that he doesn't finish dudes and lets them stick around till the end when BOTH he and his opponent are tired. You dont just win two titles no matter how much people want to discredit Conor because hes a douche.

I feel legitimately bad for the haters. Their whole paradigm of reality is fixing to come crashing down HARD when Conor scores the KO. Hell, he may even score a submission win just to prove a point.
The reality will hit you u all when a defeated Conor is lifting himself off the canvas

its about stylistic , 9/10 times the well-versed grappler will take out the striker
Valid argument, i just get sick of the people with the absolutes, like A fighter is gonna crush B fighter, when both fighters are at the top. Those people are generally wrong alot too.

Conor still has a chance and at least he came back to try and shut people up. Better than GSP vacating the belt or Micheal Bisping running from Whittaker/Yoel.

Back