I bring to you the clash of the century, 'Don King Voice'

Britbug

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabib vs Tyron Woodley at 170 lbs for the welterweight championship.

Woodley would smoke Khabib inside of 3 rounds.

giphy.gif

Fight would be closer than people think but I think Woodley probably wins.. The Woodley dick riding is crazy right now(after his next loss he will of course be a can)

I'm confident Khabib is much better overall grappler than Tyron, but I don't think he can get Woodley down with any kind of consistency. Definitely not keeping him there. Woodley is too strong and athletic. And I think after a couple tries, Woodley gets his timing and kicks his ass.

But what do I know? I also thought Robbie would knock Tyron into the following week and that Till might present a challenge with his length.

I'm confident Khabib is much better overall grappler than Tyron, but I don't think he can get Woodley down with any kind of consistency. Definitely not keeping him there. Woodley is too strong and athletic. And I think after a couple tries, Woodley gets his timing and kicks his ass.

But what do I know? I also thought Robbie would knock Tyron into the following week and that Till might present a challenge with his length.
Same here. I thought Woodley would need his wrestling to win against Till. I doubted him against Lawler. I doubted him against Till. He looked phenomenal against Till and actually was going after him. I think Woodley takes it.

EDIT: And yes Woodley did use his wrestling. I just meant I thought Woodley wasn't going to offer anything on the feet but he mixed it up very very well.

Back