Anybody know why Lyoto is like 1.5x the size of the rest of his relatives?

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He dwarfs his dad and his brother by numerous inches and carries much more muscle than both lol.

Mama Machida ain't loyal? I mean, most likely not, since he and his brothers and father are virtually identical.

That's what drinking piss does to you

Yeah it's got to be the urine consumption from a young age. Probably had a baby bottle full of it.

It happens man.

Look at Jim and Dan Miller.
Or Clay and Jason Guida.

Lyoto is definitely related. The resemblance is strong.

Idk.

Unrelated.... why did he go to bellator after his USADA suspension?

Mysteries

Look at Michael Jordan, his whole family is like 5'8 on average.

Idk.

Mysteries

Why don't you check on what he got suspended for and he didn't get caught, he was the one that disclosed it what he was tkaing not knowing it was illegal. I'm willing to bet you're a Mousasi fan. You guys are so annoying.

Idk.

Mysteries
Money. Ufc is trash.

He also just retired Vitor, so it's not like he's running from USADA. Plus, he probably figures he'll have a better shot at being champ there seeing as he's already beaten Mousassi.

Yeah it's got to be the urine consumption from a young age. Probably had a baby bottle full of it.

"My father [drinks his own urine] for a long time and bring it to us. People think it's a joke (laughs). I never said it in the United States because I don't know how the fans will react (laughs). I drink my urine every morning like a natural medicine." ~Lyoto Machida

He dwarfs his dad and his brother by numerous inches and carries much more muscle than both lol.

Mama Machida ain't loyal? I mean, most likely not, since he and his brothers and father are virtually identical.

My wifes older brother is like 5'6 and her younger brother is 6'2

Short japanese father + tall brazilian mother = greater variance in the genetic lottery.

It's a well known fact he had a twin brother that he ate in the womb

It doubles many powers and attributes when you do this.

Pulled his height from another relative.

His brother has the same gene it just may be recessive, and not expressed.

Their diets could have been different growing up.

There are a few potential reasons why we see the difference in height.

Back