The ticket for the khabib/conor press coference entry is a bottle of Proper Whiskey.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

How u can be a fan of a man that looks down to his fans like capital sheeps... feeding conor money from every hole he can open besides his own asshole.

I really dont understand these nuthuggers.

Did you just complain about McGregor ...with a limerick??

Or was that a haiku?

...also the plural of sheep is sheep.

Last edited:
Gotta get that 3 year blended piss of the shelves somehow

aq1S4ah.gif

This is his only way of selling his shitty whisky.

This is his only way of selling his shitty whisky.

i would feel dumb when i need to buy a bottle whiskey to enter a press conference and stand besides fcn 1000 other idiots with that bottle in the hand to watch how a mcgregor tries to troll his opponent.

this is stupid.

Last edited:
i would feel dumb when i need to buy a bottle whiskey to enter a press conference and stand besides fcn 1000 other idiots with that bottle in the hand to watch how a mcgregor tries to troll his opponent.

this is stupid.

like the farmers are praising the king while licking his crown.

and if the king wins the farmers have a reason to get cocky as well... but mcgregor is the one who takes all the money, he dont care.
Conor fans are idiots.

So much positivity on sherdog.

Just warms the heart.

Conor knows his fans are retarded. Who wouldn't make money off so many drunk Irish clowns?

People are taking Twitter jokes so seriously that they're triggering themselves

Fuckin' Sherdog, man

People are taking Twitter jokes so seriously that they're triggering themselves

Fuckin' Sherdog, man

Sherdoggers have highest IQ of all online communities that they take shit like this so literally. Or they just looking for a reason to hate on Conor?

Anyone who drinks American beer or 15$ bottles of American whiskey = can’t complain about Conor’s whiskey lol it’s actually pretty decent compared to shiet brands like Jim beam etc it’s not a bad gimmick either, at least you get a bottle of booze to take home ‍♂️

I got to meet nick Diaz in Vegas this weekend while some Mexican asked him for an autograph thinking he was nate Diaz .. the weed kept nick from beating his ass cause he looked pissed off lol guess his brand works

this is stupid.
It's a joke retard

Back