How salty will this place be if Conor chokes out Khabib?

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does saltiness reach levels we have ever seen before?

Won't happen. Take your shit thread and fuck off you noob.

I don't know, how salty is Connors scrotum?

More likely they will jump ship and claim they knew Conor was going to sub Khabib all along. But I doubt that happens

Enough with those threads, half Sherdog will be mad and salty regardless of the result.

Cannot happen physically as Khabib head is too big, I have Conor by leg lock instead.

I'm willing to AV bet that Conor WILL NOT choke Khabib out.

He may win but not by choke.

They would concoct some kind of "Khabib let him choke him" narrative.

You may as well make a thread titled "How salty will this place be if Conor shoots laser beams out of his eyes that melt Khabib".

Would be hilarious if conor hurts khabib bad standing then chokes him out, just cause.

Would be hilarious if conor hurts khabib bad standing then chokes him out, just cause.

This is exactly the way i'll see it. He definitely needs to hurt him significantly before it's possible.

You may as well make a thread titled "How salty will this place be if Conor shoots laser beams out of his eyes that melt Khabib".
That's how I see the fight going actually.

This is exactly the way i'll see it. He definitely needs to hurt him significantly before it's possible.
I mean yeah there is no way conor subs him if khabib takes him down fresh. God damn i cant wait for this fight

Oh you big risk-taker you.

What's your next trick, walking with scissors.?! :)
<[analyzed}>
I'm a market analyst by trade and I like safe investments. ;)

I can bet on Conor not winning by any kind of submission, is that better? :p

Back