New Khabib video. Training at AKA

I don't think Khabib throwing leg kicks is a bad idea. Worked really well for Eddie Alvarez.

I pray Nurmadorkov tries to strike with Mcgregor

After seeing Khabib interact with people, I don't know how anyone can like a phony arrogant pos like Conor more than him. So humble and good natured.
{<redford}

After seeing Khabib interact with people, I don't know how anyone can like a phony arrogant pos like Conor more than him. So humble and good natured.
{<redford}
Unless your a rapper or a women.

Or a bum... but he's just doing his part to help them get fit<36>
Yea those women get some real cardio gains doing hard workouts under full garb. Its just like a elevation tent apparently.

{<redford}
Just don't start a rap group and you're fine.

I see stiffness.
giphy.gif

Khabib "I am Conor Mcgregor" Nurmagomedov.

Javier strikes me as a sketchball these days.

he went on record to say that if Khabib strikes with Conor then he's not following his gameplan.

if you read between the lines he's absolving himself of any criticism if Khabib goes out there and gets ko'd.

it's a really lame & shitty thing to do when your fighter is 100% in.

then again Khabib went on camera and predicted that Jones would beat DC when they were close friends and training partners.

like wtf- even Bisping had the sense to lie to the camera and predict DC to beat Jones even though he didn't believe it (he lied to give DC confidence and talked about this on a podcast).

Back