Woodley says he'll fight Covington at UFC 230 if cleared

Emporio Alnino

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/tyron...-colby-covington-at-ufc-230-if-injury-cleared
Today, Woodley told MMAjunkie Radio as long as a thumb injury sustained early in his win over Till gets the thumbs up from a doctor or two, he’d gladly headline the card.

“I’ve got an MRI on my thumb and I’m sending it for a second opinion,” Woodley said. “If I’m good, then I have no issue with fighting in November. The more I fight, the better rhythm I get in the swing of things. Obviously, I just fought, so I’m still in phenomenal shape. I’ve been eating pancakes, shrimp fried rice, brownies – taking a week and eating some bullcrap.

“… It all depends on how severe my thumb injury is. I dislocated it in the first round punching him in the back of the head. I thought it was just jammed.”

Woodley and Covington have been verbally sparring for a while now, so the grudge match would be entertaining in the buildup. But Woodley also believes Covington would probably be in trouble against him.

“Think about it: I was going to fight Nate Diaz with a torn labrum,” Woodley said. “He’s not going to try to wrestle me. The only thing he does better than me is dress horribly and wear terrible hats. Outside of that, that’s it. That’s his only advantage – and having extremely corny trash talk.”

HELL YES.

<{jackyeah}>

Will watch the chit outta that fight.

Last edited:
ReasonableBestAlbino-small.gif

He's gonna give the Big Red Goof a hernia if he keeps winning. Get 'em 'Ron Wood!

Woodley is the GOAT WW and will continue to prove so.

Dana gonna be <31>
when Woodley wins

Tyrone vs Qweefintgton

<Dana05>
For as much crap as Colby rightfully gets for his trash-talk, "queefington" is easily one of the dumbest things any fighter has ever said.

If I didn't know who said it, I would guess it was Tito or Ferguson.

Lol

D7E6CE40-E523-45AE-8922-3F8DE2A79BA3.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm loving this new gangsta Woodley who just wanna beat dat ass and don't give a fuck
<{silvanormal}>

Of course he will. He's already shown that he'll fight often as champ. Currently has the most title defenses out of all the champs.

Woodley is the best champion in the UFC right now (4 defenses).

So everybody likes Woodley now? lol Sherdog opinion changes with the wind.

Back