Dominick Cruz welcomes TAM to the Matrix. THE GOAT OF THE "LEAD UPPERCUT"

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Sure, spam your Cody GIF. On AN OVER THE HILL CRUZ.

GOAT BANTAM. The more TJ does, the better Cruz looks.

TJ must really want that rematch, given a depleted Cruz Matrix'd him. Haaaaaa. Must stingg

Cody clowned a past his prime cruz, but make no mistake, Dom is one of the all time greats in the lighter weight classes.

His footwork, movement and defense were insane.

Cruz if it wasn't for that horrible 4th round where he went after Garbrandt recklessly because he was cut in the third round he would've decisioned Garbrandt as well.

Cruz if it wasn't for that horrible 4th round where he went after Garbrandt recklessly because he was cut in the third round he would've decisioned Garbrandt as well.
Yea. That fight got sour really bad.
Cruz style is super dependant on his then, insane cardio.

He needs to retire. Hes been through too much and clearly wasnt the Cruz im use to seeing vs Cody... Even vs TJ he wasnt clearly all there as far as speed, quickness, and stamina

Cody clowned a past his prime cruz, but make no mistake, Dom is one of the all time greats in the lighter weight classes.

His footwork, movement and defense were insane.

He’s an all time great period, which is scary considering he spent an enormous chunk of his career sidelined with injury. Imagine his resume had he never gotten hurt...

I give both this thread and that video a 10/10

Dom GOAT Cruz

Cruz and TJ are the 2 GOATs of 135. I won't argue who was better. I will only argue those are the top 2 by a mile. In a class of their own.

He’s an all time great period, which is scary considering he spent an enormous chunk of his career sidelined with injury. Imagine his resume had he never gotten hurt...
giphy.gif

Cruz hasn't fought in a long time. He's a really solid color commentator for the UFC.

His win against TJ was a great sports moment.

I give both this thread and that video a 10/10

Dom GOAT Cruz

Cruz and TJ are the 2 GOATs of 135. I won't argue who was better. I will only argue those are the top 2 by a mile. In a class of their own.
<mma4>

Sure, spam your Cody GIF. On AN OVER THE HILL CRUZ.

GOAT BANTAM. The more TJ does, the better Cruz looks.

TJ must really want that rematch, given a depleted Cruz Matrix'd him. Haaaaaa. Must stingg

TJ is much better than he was in his first fight. How TJ does in the future has no impact one way or the other on Dom's legacy

Even without the 10-8 4th round, I still think Garbrandt gets the decision 48-47

I think TJ would fuck him up in a rematch tbh, he's better now and, lets be honest, had a few more years of cycling under his belt while Cruz has been injured and accumulating ring rust.

Was a great privilege to witness him get the title back in Boston. Will always be one of my favorites.

The key to his style is to hunch your back over as much as you can

Back