Khabib's done in one.....

Kobra420

Sweep The Leg.
@Black
Reaction score
Khabib may be in some trouble here.....

Conor is following his roots like Rocky, and went back to the Park, with Ido-rk...... What does this mean for Khabib?
Can he take Conor down after this insane training technique? Does he stand a chance?

If I was Khabib, I would be trying a new training technique to counter Conor's Park-more training...

I am asking you guys what he may be able to do to counter Conor's training?
Please leave your ideas below...What might help Khabib out?

Khabib will have to wrestle 2 bears to prepare for this one

Khabib will be done GnP him in 1 when the ref pulls him off

I used to do that when I was a kid, hes struggling pretty good but at least hes trying

Conor is following his roots like Rocky, and went back to the Park, with Ido-rk...... What does this mean for Khabib?
Can he take Conor down after this insane training technique? Does he stand a chance?

If I was Khabib, I would be trying a new training technique to counter Conor's Park-more training...

Rocky lost the first fight.

Khabib will have to wrestle 2 bears to prepare for this one

jNUabJP.jpg

Try taking these down.

Nothing will help Khabib. Even if he takes Conor down, he'll still get knocked out. Think about it - Conor's strength is his punching power and his range, why would Khabib being right up close to him be a detriment to him even if it's on the ground? He'll just score a Niko Price style of finish by knocking out The Eagle while he's on top of him.

Unless Khabib has a Diaz style chin, he has no chance of winning this fight.

Nothing will help Khabib. Even if he takes Conor down, he'll still get knocked out. Think about it - Conor's strength is his punching power and his range, why would Khabib being right up close to him be a detriment to him even if it's on the ground? He'll just score a Niko Price style of finish by knocking out The Eagle while he's on top of him.

Ya he sure did that to Chad Mendes right.

I wonder how many failed attempts it took him to get that 30sec shot
<{1-8}>

1.5/10

U realize losing distance also means losing power? To say Khabib has no chance to win is insane. Khabibs techniques on top are far different than Chads. Conor will not get up if he gets taken down, especially if its against the cage. He wont be able to hurt Khabib from the bottom because Khabib doesnt just sit in guard ever. The only way Conor wins is the perfect punch. On the ground he is fooked.

Back