The winner of Cyborg-Nunes will be the female GOAT

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Cyborg will be 21-1

Nunes will have victories over Cyborg, Ronda, Miesha Tate, Valentinax2, GDR, Julia Budd (current Bellator champ who is 12-2).

Well, then Cyborg is the GOAT.

Nunes has no chance. She does not want that fight. BUT....Holm survived Cyborg and gave the best WMMA fight I've seen....who knows?

I always look forward to watching Amanda Nunes. Only two other female fighters I can honestly say that about.

I think she picks Cyborg apart with speed.

Cyborg is already the GOAT, but if somehow Nunes pulls the upset i will rank her higher than RR

Cyborg will be 21-1

Nunes will have victories over Cyborg, Ronda, Miesha Tate, Valentinax2, GDR, Julia Budd (current Bellator champ who is 12-2).

I be enjoying that nunes win as well as it sends cris crying to bellator

Well, then Cyborg is the GOAT.

Nunes has no chance. She does not want that fight. BUT....Holm survived Cyborg and gave the best WMMA fight I've seen....who knows?

you mean nunes signed the contract asap while went to twitter to cry about it.

why do you think cris was looking for any other can she could of instead.

I dont think nunes will have cardio enough to go 5 rounds with Cyborg. The pace should be very different than Valentina/Raquel fights.

you mean nunes signed the contract asap while went to twitter to cry about it.

why do you think cris was looking for any other can she could of instead.

Because "Chris" thinks she's brazilian and her fights are sold in Brazil as "her against some foreign lady" ....despite her american passport, living in the USA and so on. She's as brazilian as apple pie.

She will beat up Nunes badly. It won't go the distance.

And then what?

Because "Chris" thinks she's brazilian and her fights are sold in Brazil as "her against some foreign lady" ....despite her american passport, living in the USA and so on. She's as brazilian as apple pie.

She will beat up Nunes badly. It won't go the distance.

atleast I didn't call her a man.

I wouldn't be shocked if cris pulls out knowing she set up her can crusher fights in belaltor in stead.

atleast I didn't call her a man.

I wouldn't be shocked if cris pulls out knowing she set up her can crusher fights in belaltor in stead.
I don't see it that way.
You're painting Cyborg as a can crusher. She's not.

We wait for the fight then.

I don't see it that way.
You're painting Cyborg as a can crusher. She's not.

We wait for the fight then.

cris only fights people who aren't a risk to her record. why do you think she took so long signing to fight nunes. that cause he she looking for any other easy can fights instead.

Sure. Valentina will take her shine overtime though. Much more skilled fighter. Cyborg is definitely putting in the work and evolving, but she still rely on her physicality a lot. Shev is the exact opposite.

I can't wait for Ronda to return and reclaim her status as the female GOAT. The day she beats Cyborg is the day Sherdog will implode once and for all.

cris only fights people who aren't a risk to her record. why do you think she took so long signing to fight nunes. that cause he she looking for any other easy can fights instead.

I disagree. Lets wait and see.

I give Nunes no chances against Cyborg. We don't have to agree. I also dislike Cyborg...but she's the best at it. I can't mix my emotions with my reason.

I disagree. Lets wait and see.

I give Nunes no chances against Cyborg. We don't have to agree. I also dislike Cyborg...but she's the best at it. I can't mix my emotions with my reason.

I enjoy cris losing cause I love to see who she blames for it. it wont take long to twitter that it the ufc fault and im off to bellator.

I enjoy cris losing cause I love to see who she blames for it. it wont take long to twitter that it the ufc fault and im off to bellator.

We wait and see. Nunes is just not strong enough for Cyborg: it won't be competitive.

Back