Do you guys accept the fact that....

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...the Conor/Khabib press conference will be the second most watched MMA event of the year right behind the actual fight? Love him or hate him, the sport has become a one man show with all of the attention (and dollars) going to McGregor.

giphy.gif

McGregor talks a good game. He’s a great fighter and an even better entertainer.

But he’s getting smashed.

I'm not struggling with this fact. Can't wait to watch it. I expect Conor to dial down the fuckery a bit, as he's still humbled from the beating that Floyd put on him.

Conor is solid gold in pressers and Khabib has very under-rated trash-talk game.
This could be more exciting than the actual fight.

considering no mainstream attention goes to any other event, it really isn't a surprise.
casuals care less than ever about the sport and outside of sherdog you'd be hard pressed to find people that know names outside of Conor and Ronda... yet somehow Dana is under the impression the ufc is worth 7 billion now.
<mma4>

The press conference is so important. Regular people dont even know about this fight as of right now. But once this conference hits then well finally see the hype..... i hope. I mean how dissapointed would you be if this fight doesnt even beat the diaz fights

Stupid UFC should make that press conference a 99$ PPV.

as he's still humbled from the beating that Floyd put on him.

Lol, no.

Winning rounds vs Floyd, getting stopped in the 10th > getting stopped in the second vs Nate

Also, I'm pretty sure Conor honestly still believe he could beat Floyd in a rematch.

I accept the fact that GSP ducked prime Anderson Silva and only went to MW when the champ was an easy matchup in Bisping.

When is this press conference and how do I watch it? I never watched one before

I accept the fact that GSP ducked prime Anderson Silva and only went to MW when the champ was an easy matchup in Bisping.

So the one thing you accept is one of the most retarded things to accept?
PIkprkZ.gif

how do you duck someone not in your weight class

...the Conor/Khabib press conference will be the second most watched MMA event of the year right behind the actual fight? Love him or hate him, the sport has become a one man show with all of the attention (and dollars) going to McGregor.
I also think the weigh in will be highly watched. Khabib has struggled with weight a number of times. hell, he even has pulled out of fights. Should be interesting.

Ill be watching everything they do.

I as he's still humbled from the beating that Floyd put on him.
Do you really believe that floyd put a "beating" on him? Conor gassed, and the fight ended. Not a single punch floyd landed hurt conor. Hell, I even think every shot hes taken in every fight has been harder than any single punch floyd landed.

The only thing I care about before the fight starts is the weigh-in. If Khabib misses weight he's getting stripped and they can go ahead and book the real LW title fight between Conor and Tony.

Do you really believe that floyd put a "beating" on him? Conor gassed, and the fight ended. Not a single punch floyd landed hurt conor. Hell, I even think every shot hes taken in every fight has been harder than any single punch floyd landed.
I agree!
There is only one way to solve it.
Floyd will have to take a severely reduced pay and come to the UFC so he can fight Connor again for the newly minted 150lbs title!!!

Back