Joanna gets triggered after reporter talks about her Muay Thai losses to Valentina.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Triggered? You assume the reporter trolled her?

She was quite calm (at least didn't drag him on stage like she did with notorious Dima) and she was absolutely right: these fights don't mean anything now.

Valentina vs Joanna is gonna be awesome

Questions to athletes from professional journalists should totally sound like Sherdog OP titles and interthread passive-aggressive flaming.

Also, I'm not the biggest fan of hers, and she looks like she kisses like a bird/lizard, but dat power and poise and the way she can take control of a room...<datassdom>

She handled that very well. If you think that's triggered, don't leave your basement mate.

Posters creating shit threads with clickbait titles should get a mandatory 1 week time out. Maybe that would clean this place up a bit.

I thought her response was very reasonable?

Last edited:
Still a fan. Hope she can reclaim her title from the little boy that took it from her.

Need to review your personal definition of triggered, bro...

Still a fan. Hope she can reclaim her title from the little boy that took it from her.
I disagree with you, because little boys are the future of women's mma.

Interviewer was a douche, so she shut him down. Ban OP.

this bully needs to be retired

Looks like a healthy sense of humor to moronic questions.

Questions to athletes from professional journalists should totally sound like Sherdog OP titles and interthread passive-aggressive flaming.

She handled that very well. If you think that's triggered, don't leave your basement mate.

Posters creating shit threads with clickbait titles should get a mandatory 1 week time out. Maybe that would clean this place up a bit.

Hahaha yes!

Let's prosecute me and my threads while there are threads about Conor's selfies and how his dick looks in underwear. <Lmaoo>

Seriously you guys get mad over the smallest shit.

Back