Conor McGregor the most Googled athlete of 2017

thats just a billion people saying "who the fuck is that guy"

His haters must be livid.

Here is the problem though: his popularity does not affect MMA at all:
View attachment 437863
Tell that to the MMA fighters who share his cards. I bet they think it affects their MMA careers.
CcEJCNoUcAEI5TR.0.jpg

Overall, I see your point though. And I'm going to take this opportunity to say here that after years of being called a Zuffa shill for saying they are smart to promote the brand over the fighters, an awful lot of fans are now disappointed in what it looks like when a fighter becomes bigger than the UFC.

Conor & utc hired a hacker to speead a virus and attack via internet clusters .. they put out 100,000,000,000 searches in various keywords pertaining to conor or his brand ...

Anonymous broke this news a while back

Floyd carried him like in the boxing match.

<{Fergie}>

Not surprising, the biggest stars in "Football" like Ronaldo and Messi, are bigger than the sport. There will always be those that eclipse their sport.

This is not just "bigger".
He's basically unrelated to MMA right now. Those who know who he is might not even understamd the difference between MMA, UFC and boxing.

Tell that to the MMA fighters who share his cards. I bet they think it affects their MMA careers.
CcEJCNoUcAEI5TR.0.jpg

Overall, I see your point though. And I'm going to take this opportunity to say here that after years of being called a Zuffa shill for saying they are smart to promote the brand over the fighters, an awful lot of fans are now disappointed in what it looks like when a fighter becomes bigger than the UFC.

UFC don't really care about the opinions of either fighters or fans.

Google lives a bum life no longer.

This is not just "bigger".
He's basically unrelated to MMA right now. Those who know who he is might not even understamd the difference between MMA, UFC and boxing.
You think Americans have an idea about which sport Ronaldo plays? They just know his name and image - like most casuals.

You think Americans have an idea about which sport Ronaldo plays? They just know his name and image - like most casuals.

I think you're a bit overestimating Ronaldo's popularity TBH....

That's mostly the McGregor haters from Sherdog checking his twitter and IG every five minutes.

Back