Ronda is one of the most accomplished humans ever

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
I was a Ronda hater when she was in the UFC but you cant deny her accomplishments. She has done so much and she is just 31 years old.

Judo Olympic medalist
ronda-rousey.jpg

UFC superstar, pioneer, and crossover star.

ronda-rousey-ufc-1704.jpg

WWE superstar. Its being said that she may become the first female face of the WWE. John Cena level.

90e959dd3827fd83aab17df40a8029f2

When you add her forays into Hollywood, she's going to have a full and very diverse life. Her grandkids will hear SO many stories.

Since she is no longer fighting, my hate has faded. It's mind blowing how much she has lived in just ten years.

Yeah, yeah, I know

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

source.gif

Confusing. Is this supposed to be irony?

She looks like sheer will and puppet strings are keeping her standing in that Nunes fight

"Damnit Ronda, you will not go down and be made a fool of this time"

Last edited:
She HAS accomplished alot.

I used to rip on her for the over the top delusional stuff, but she gave us some fun moments over the years.

Talk to me when she cures aids

you also forgot she could be the women's boxing GOAT
CSVYWBMWEAAFCkA.png

and she's a best-selling author
51nmnIY-%2BZL._SX377_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

truly a once in a generation human being

i hope she releases an album one day

Confusing. Is this supposed to be irony?

I admit the thread title is a bit clickbaity but it's really crazy how much she has done.

Some people are Olympians, Some people are fighters. Some people are pro wrestlers. But who can say that they are all three and on a high level in each? I know her acting ability is poor but what if she cultivates that.

i also forgot she's the only MMA person to host SNL
U0Y4.gif

and Ronda Rousey pretty much started the #metoo movement when Beyonce used her #DNB slogan

fuck, Ronda Rousey is a LEGEND!!!!!

Ronda might not be a once-ever female athlete, but she absolutely is a once-ever female attraction.

A 3 sport champ, inspiring. Edmond bless.

Ronda Rousey is so accomplished that even the president of the greatest country in the history of humankind is a hater
Screen-Shot-2015-11-16-at-11-23-55-AM.jpg

Ever heard of Alexander the Great?

I dunno if this thread is a joke or not; but being honest; she’s Olympic medalist; Strikeforce champ; UFC champ; WWE personality; Hollywood actress (she won’t be directed by Eastwood; but she’s ok for action movies) and she’s only 31yo.

She got hate for being cocky; I admit that, and I used to throw hate on her for that. But maybe it was just a character she was playing. We all thought she was a b*tch after TUF, but we know she was played by her rival to make her lose her temper.

I think she’s ok.

<Fedor23>

I always thought the hate was way overboard. I never cared if she was a "bitch". That's debatable. It's the poor sportsmanship (especially after the losses) that I couldn't stand.

Back