Advice for khabib

gb@Trumpski

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am watching conor vs alvarez on slow motion.

I noticed that alvarez rushes in when conors lead right hand is lazily extended, and this lets conor tee off with his main left hand. BTW, conor barely flinches, such is his confidence on distance.

i wonder why he didnt instead shoot in when conor extended his left hand lazily.

1534896209739732.gif

He was mentally shut down and had those eyes of giving up way earlier in the fight

he is too far away to shoot maybe needs to fake a strike get in close and than try. but as you can see conor already moved back with the strike.

Just grab that leg it's just hanging out there.

Eddie had good success kicking Conor's leg also. How has no one kicked the shit out of this mediocre boxer's leg yet.

This was really bad by lavarez, He comes into striking range, then just sits there. Still too far for him, but close enough for conor.

15348966932545565.gif

Alvarez is a below Poirier level fighter and a C level wrestler.

Only in slow motion? try watching upside down in black and white whilst being waterboarded you casual scrub.

Eddie has poor fight IQ, according to him he fights based on instinct

I have to say conors calmness and sticking to gameplan is admirable.
1534896887254553.gif

If you see, he wants to knock Conors face off and he gets fucked up for it. Conor makes you wanna rip his head off leading up to his fights. All these fighters feel like they have to shut him up and ditch the game plan for it. Eddie throwing power shots like Aldo when came hard with a cross-hook combo and the first punch was parried/countered due to it being a power shot (rear hand).

Hoping he doesnt get Khabib in this mindset of trying to put his fist thru Conors head and fights to the gameplan.

Just grab that leg it's just hanging out there.

Eddie had good success kicking Conor's leg also. How has no one kicked the shit out of this mediocre boxer's leg yet.
Thats what I been saying. Eddie knocked him down with a leg kick early in the first. Was out of Conor's range and circling away from the left. Seemed like a winnable game plan.

Then all the sudden stopped kicking and cirlcling into the left getting dropped over and over.

Anyways, that leg is out there. He needs to plant on it to generate power. Except when he counters on the back foot.

Last edited:
Conor basically just waits, and alvarez cant contain himself

153489816732362100.gif

Easier said than done.

Eddie really isn't a very good wrestler and after his first few failed TD attempts I think he just gave up on them.

he is too far away to shoot
Story of Khabib’s career. He made up for it against Barboza by just getting in his face and clinching. He made up for it against Al by jabbing him up instead.
In the Conor fight we will most definitely see him hanging far out of range of his left, shooting desperately from too far out, Conor skipping back and cracking him. It will go very similarly to this Alvarez fight with the main difference being Conor will be more shy of letting Khabib get close; against Alvarez he was content to mostly stand his ground. Not that this is a critical difference that will mean anything, just something to note. The result will be the same, as long as Khabib’s chin holds up long enough to not simply get straight Aldo’d.

Don't remind me.. a bad display by Eddie.. lose win it's all irrelevant but fook me if you go out looking like that, lost my interest in him after that, I just don't care anymore.

deer.jpg

I have to say conors calmness and sticking to gameplan is admirable.
1534896887254553.gif
He have only one clear strategy,lead you to his left hand.
If he feels he is comfortable,like he was when he saw Eddie would keep trying to give back the first Knockedown he suffered,and keep on feet,he is impressive.
Eddie fight IQ is not good,and he have the bad habit to turn into a brawler when he is dazed.

Eddie is too much of a brawler. He got lucky against RDA (who can also sometimes get into that mentality).

Back