Anyone have CM Punk winning round 1?

Judge Lance Ito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Against wacko Jacko?

Thought the stand up was even and punk secured the round with a takedown

If wacko Jacko wasn't screwing around in that fight, he would've finished Punk in the first round and would most likely have a UFC contract right now.

giphy.gif

CM Punk will get a third fight in the ufc against Brock Lesnar for the WWE championships.

Look I'm just gonna say it, I would've Slept Punk in the first two minutes if he came at me like that. That fight was truly embarrassing for both parties, Jackson was carrying that ass hard. I've seen middle school wrestlers with more admirable performances.

Based on heart, Punk won that 3-0

Look I'm just gonna say it, I would have Slept Punk in the first two minutes if he came at me like that. That fight was truly embarrassing for both parties, Jackson was carrying that ass hard. I've seen middle school wrestlers with more admirable performances.

Punks coaches should honestly be ashamed dude.. Who the fuck told Punk to throw those spinning kicks? They were horrendous and any good fighter would have fucked him up when he keeps repeatedly throwing them and then really slowly adjusting back into his regular stance! His coaches should have 100% only told him to throw his best most efficient strikes that work for him, that have the most power.

Truth be told, it looked like Punk had a massive adrenaline dump since hes not a fighter, and i think he probably does look quite a bit better in the gym than in the cage.. but still, I hope he never fights again lol

CM Punk should go wrestle in Japan and make some money. Pro wrestling that is.

I honestly think I could do better just from watching MMA having never trained in my life. At least I know that's not a thing

Sadly CM Goat trained full time for 5 years, yet a bum off the street with 0 training would do 10x better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back