Ilir "The Sledgehammer" Latifi Highlights

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Pretty sweet highlight video, i forgot he hurt Bader that bad to be honest, if he didn't get caught by the (excellent knee) by Bader he could've been 6-0 since 2015.

I always like seeing him fight, i want to see him against some other monster wrestlers with power, like Yoel at 205 or something.

Last edited:
obligatory

DJVHtdIW4AAenOA.jpg

Pretty sweet highlight video, i forgot he hurt Bader that bad to be honest, if he didn't get caught by the (excellent knee) by Bader he could've been 6-0 since 2015.

I always like seeing him fight, i want to see him against some other monster wrestlers with power, like Yoel at 205 or something.

Cool vid mate, Latifi is a beast!!

He's a brute. A true juggernaut. Normally i'd see him as a perennial top 7-8 but as LHW is now he has good chances to get a title shot with just another win. War Latifi

He just about killed OSP. Who wasn’t impressed? Even GSP was like

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}>

Only lost to Bader because he was always throwing his overhand right ducking his head to the left, massively so, almost begging it to happen, it was just too easy for Bader to deliver a knee.

He somewhat learned since then and now tries to keep upright while striking, not just spam an overhand.

This dude is awful.

He's like Gustafsson's Artem Lobov.

The LHW division must be so weak for this guy to be considered a threat

Back