Top UFC Dream Fight

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
Carlos-Condit.png

vs
arkyptf7b36ab5ltcj1a.jpg

You wanna talk about the most violent fight in UFC history? This fight HAS to happen. At LW or WW, the fans deserve it.

Carlos-Condit.png

vs
arkyptf7b36ab5ltcj1a.jpg

You wanna talk about the most violent fight in UFC history? This fight HAS to happen. At LW or WW, the fans deserve it.

Condit is not an idiot, he will use footwork like he did with Diaz fight.

Conor vs Floyd

Well, it changes with the times. At this point it's gotta be Conor vs GSP.

As for the OP.... I know who Condit is, but admittedly I have no idea who the other guy is.

Jon Jones vs Gustaffson 2 would be an insane showdown man fuck me I want that fight god DAMN

Edit: Now I really think about it I’ve come to the conclusion that there are far better fights that I would like to see. Best one being GSP VS WHITAKER purely to see how technical the fight would be, it would be a truly technique driven show of mixed martial arts, would be amazing

Only possible right answers were
Chuck vs a Mule
Or
Brock vs the Baby Orangutan.

(Maybe Ronda vs Noob Saibot).

Cyborg vs Namajunas if either one of them moved up or down would be so interesting, I do feel it would be fairer for cyborg to move up tho as opposed to namajunas moving down.

As for the OP.... I know who Condit is, but admittedly I have no idea who the other guy is.
other guy is JUstin Gaethje

Carlos-Condit.png

vs
arkyptf7b36ab5ltcj1a.jpg

Na.....Condit has looked a shadow of himself in his last fights, and I cant ever see Gaethje going to WW or Condit ever going toLW

Khabib vs Tony
Yoel vs Gustafson
Jones vs Brock
Cyborg vs Nunes

Not gonna lie Emmanuel Yarborough vs TJ Dillashaw

BJ Penn vs Shinya Aoki would've been a great UFC-Dream fight in 2009.

Condit hasn't been that guy in a long time

You're just trolling at this point.
2009 join date and don't know who Justin Gathje is? You are enough of an MMA fan to post in an MMA forum but don't know who Justin Gathje is?
Weak trolling

AJ return at hw against anyone intrigues me more than any other (in)active fighters

Only possible right answers were
Chuck vs a Mule
Or
Brock vs the Baby Orangutan.

(Maybe Ronda vs Noob Saibot).
Holy shit! A fucking Noob Saibot reference! If you were a girl, I'd love you right now :D

hA90FF035

Back