Michael Prazeres

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Michael prazeres is 25-2 on a 7 fight win streak with wins over Mairbek Taisumov, Gilbert Burns, Mads Burnell, Desmond Green, and Zak Cummings. I just kinda found out about this guy's record and don't remember seeing much talk about him. Do you think he will be a top 15 fighter? A gatekeeper to the top 15 perhaps?

tenor.gif

He misses weight and Desmond shouldn't have taken that fight but Prazeres is like a little Brazilian tank.. Not elite I would say but still tough enough to give most guys trouble.

So what do you think of me?

Well, you're 25-2 on a 7 fight win streak with wins over Mairbek Taisumov, Gilbert Burns, Mads Burnell, Desmond Green, and Zak Cummings. I just kinda found out about your record and don't remember seeing much talk about you. Do you think you will be a top 15 fighter? A gatekeeper to the top 15 perhaps?

Well, you're 25-2 on a 7 fight win streak with wins over Mairbek Taisumov, Gilbert Burns, Mads Burnell, Desmond Green, and Zak Cummings. I just kinda found out about your record and don't remember seeing much talk about you. Do you think you will be a top 15 fighter? A gatekeeper to the top 15 perhaps?
LOL

Reminds me of when Trinaldo was on a 7 fight win streak.

Hes top 15 material. But i couldnt see him beating anyone top 4

His last two fights were kinda close so that could be where his ceiling is. Plus he missed weight and fought smaller guys. He is 37 also. He is a beast but I don't see him going far especially at WW. Perhaps top 15 if he continues fighting. I'd like to see him grapple Gunnar would be awesome fight

If only the Tractor could make weight.

His last two fights were kinda close so that could be where his ceiling is. Plus he missed weight and fought smaller guys. He is 37 also. He is a beast but I don't see him going far especially at WW. Perhaps top 15 if he continues fighting. I'd like to see him grapple Gunnar would be awesome fight
His last fight was a´gainst a huge underrated WW who can fight at MW on Cummings.
Couple that with Prazeres' size and it is pretty impressive that he even beat him...

I know he hasn't popped so there is no reason for my suspicion....but something just tells me that this guy isn't natty.
<{fry}>

He's a beast and 37 years old. Now is the time for him to fight top opponents.

Brazilian LW tank. There's a trio with him, Gleison Tibau and Masaranduba

Back