My prediction - Khabib vs McGregor

Oddmonster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This fight will not happen. One or either of them will either get injured or not be able to make weight(looks at Khabib).
I highly doubt McGregor will ever fight Khabib. Wait and see.

This fight will not happen. One or either of them will either get injured or not be able to make weight(looks at Khabib).

Place a bet on it to happen and put here a screenshot of it

You're the 500th person to say this.

Nothing new to see here

Deja_vu.jpg

i think ppl will learn from RDA, khabib is going to fight conor even if he goes to the cage on a stretcher the money is just too much. and conor never pulls out.

Pulling out = loss by forfeit. Whoever pulls out loses the fight.

A part of me thinks why would mega multimillionare walk into certian death against a russian monster who wants to mutilate him and is also a really, really bad matchup for him... but Conor has some balls I'll give him that.

With the Max, Khabib and Ferg debacles, I don't excited until I see the main card fighters walking to the dressing rooms during the prelims. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this fight didn't happen.

So on that basis we're waiting on Tony vs Khabib 4, or is it 5 now?
Tony vs. Khabib is 2-2 against each other yes. Every time you pull out of a fight against an opponent, you lose that fight for not being able to make the walk in the first place.

The only exception is if the situation is completely out of your control, e.g. if Conor threw a dolly at you and cut your face. Anything happens to you during weight cut, training camp etc. is your responsibility

This is why Conor should never take another Aldo rematch, because he's 2-0 against Aldo already.

If Khabib misses weight I will not cheer for him again. Please don't jinx the fight with this bullshit.

If Khabib misses weight I will not cheer for him again. Please don't jinx the fight with this bullshit.

To be honest, the more I learn about Khabib, the less I root for him. At this point I almost hope Connor knocks his head off. Best would be a double K.O.

To be honest, the more I learn about Khabib, the less I root for him. At this point I almost hope Connor knocks his head off. Best would be a double K.O.
the whole making homeless people do pushups for money thing was too far for me

I think there is too much on the line for this one. I think the fight goes through.

A part of me thinks why would mega multimillionare walk into certian death against a russian monster who wants to mutilate him and is also a really, really bad matchup for him... but Conor has some balls I'll give him that.
No question. People calling Conor a coward or a fraud really don’t look at his career moves through anything but the most cynical lens.

Tony vs. Khabib is 2-2 against each other yes. Every time you pull out of a fight against an opponent, you lose that fight for not being able to make the walk in the first place.

The only exception is if the situation is completely out of your control, e.g. if Conor threw a dolly at you and cut your face. Anything happens to you during weight cut, training camp etc. is your responsibility

This is why Conor should never take another Aldo rematch, because he's 2-0 against Aldo already.
Interesting take. So Conor already beat RDA too?

I just want to believe.......

santa-and-easter-bunny.jpg

So how about being stripped for not defending your belt? He has been removed multiple times because he refused to fight the top contender. This is much worse than getting injured or not making weight. Conor has quite a few losses.

Back