Absolute die hard mcgregor fans just as cancerous as rick & morty fan base, agreed?

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
I mean what’s the deal? Can we all reach a consensus here and agree? Consequently binding the sherdog community closer together like a widdle family. Apart from the mcgregor stans of course.

Last edited:
I've watched Rick and Morty. Pretty funny show. You got a problem with that, pal?

I mean what’s the deal? Can we all reach a consensus here and agree? Consequently binding the sherdog community closer together like a widdle family. Apart from the mcgregor stans of course. Let’s alienate them whilst maintaining the hope that they don’t shoot up a school.

McGregor is actually one of the fighters with a fanbase of grown up people, that actually pay to see him

I like rick and morty and mcgregor. Blast me with radiation now i guess

I've watched Rick and Morty. Pretty funny show. You got a problem with that, pal?
Not at all, rick & morty is an amazing show, just has a cancerous fan base, same as Fortnite; great game, shit fan base

I like rick and morty and mcgregor. Blast me with radiation now i guess
Me too I don’t recall saying otherwise? Merely stating that his **FANBASE** are absolute asshats excluding some of them ( the ones that don’t suck his peen)

I mean what’s the deal? Can we all reach a consensus here and agree? Consequently binding the sherdog community closer together like a widdle family. Apart from the mcgregor stans of course. Let’s alienate them whilst maintaining the hope that they don’t shoot up a school.

Youre not even trying to hide how much you want to get banned now

McGregor is actually one of the fighters with a fanbase of grown up people, that actually pay to see him
That comment made me throw up my intestines, grown up? Sure some of them are but I’m talking about the 12 year olds that do nothing but go off on tangents about how amazing he is & how he’s the goat & im aware that I’m going off on a tangent about the exact opposite but I believe it’s justified so yaaaa

Youre not even trying to hide how much you want to get banned now
Removed the naughty sentence, legit didn’t know where the barriers were on this site, now I know

LOL why so triggered? How old is you then, 16?

That comment made me throw up my intestines, grown up? Sure some of them are but I’m talking about the 12 year olds that do nothing but go off on tangents about how amazing he is & how he’s the goat & im aware that I’m going off on a tangent about the exact opposite but I believe it’s justified so yaaaa

These fans you describe exist too...but watch the shows. And ppv ratings.
These are people that come. And cheer. And pay.

I mean what’s the deal? Can we all reach a consensus here and agree? Consequently binding the sherdog community closer together like a widdle family. Apart from the mcgregor stans of course.

How do you equate being a fan of Conor to shooting up a school? I would think the dorks mad at the world for allowing Conor to become the GOAT would be the ones to do that.

I love rick & morty and McNuggets yo, just the stans that make me physically sick that is all, rick & morty is one of the most quotable shows out there

How do you equate being a fan of Conor to shooting up a school? I would think the dorks mad at the world for allowing Conor to become the GOAT would be the ones to do that.
Well what I actually meant by that was that if we alienated the mcgregor fans they may do that, tasteless joke, noted

Lots of backtracking going on in this thread. Should have stuck to your guns TS.

Quick morty grab their shit, I only have one of those things I just threw, I’m holding a box of tic tacs right now

I'm a Rick and Morty fan. I don't make 27 threads a day about it though.

I think you're misplacing your hatred on a cartoon that's too hard for you to comprehend.

Back