Will Conor’s cardio be improved enough for Khabib

ClueChap

don't let the belt fool ya boi
@Orange
Reaction score
its blatantly obvious that if Conor gasses early then he is 100% done for but I’m excited to see if his cardio has improved, I mean cardio is notoriously difficult to improve. I’m intrigued to see how long he lasts, i mean surely he’s been working on it constantly? I personally believe he will be fully out of gas by mid round 3, Bib will obviously play the long game and wear him out, thoughts?

I don't think his cardio will be the issue

It will be the non generic Russian smashing his face in that will be in the issue

He's never finished anyone outside the second round.

He has two rounds at best to get the job done, probably less with the pace Khabib pushes.

I don't think his cardio will be the issue

It will be the non generic Russian smashing his face in that will be in the issue
Well I mean when (not if) Conor goes down and Bib starts landing those punches that have the force a f*cking sledgehammer, that’s probably it for him

foto-696x383.jpg

Coke Cardio McGregor has no limits

Sadly the power on Dat Fooking Left comes at a price.

My sources tell me: yes.

is not about cardio when u in cage with bear from crazy mountain

Well I mean when (not if) Conor goes down and Bib starts landing those punches that have the force a f*cking sledgehammer, that’s probably it for him

Multi millionaires aren't built to take that kinda beating
His heart is the question, not his cardio eh

It seems like most fighters known for bad cardio are not known to have good cardio a few fights later. Guys with good cardio (say DJ, Cruz, Edgar, Bisping) tend to have been known for that for a long time.

I'm sure there are exceptions. Like Nunes was known to fade pretty bad but has looked pretty good in recent 5 round fights.

What kind of cardio? Grappling cardio is a different animal than striking cardio. He will never close the gap in the grappling cardio, Khabibs muscles only know to hold and squeeze for long periods since an early age. Conors striking cardio is what he needs to have on point, to maintain the footwork hes gonna need.

Oh unless he ices him stiff in the first 17sec like his major fanbase believes to the bottom of their hearts, like its the only outcome possible.

Let's put it this way-

Conors cardio is sub par
Khabibs cardio is excellent
Connor doesn't do very well when his cardio fails him
Khabibs cardio doesn't fail
Khabib does very well when his opponent's cardio fails

Last edited:
Not sure it will be a huge issue. I think Khabib either mauls him or he knocks Khabib out while he's still fresh. You can have the best cardio in the world but when guys like Khabib or GSP are on top of you doing their thing, it's not going to help for shit.

Sadly the power on Dat Fooking Left comes at a price.
Literally so true, the power just depletes so quickly, he has around 20-30 solid hard punches to throw, Landing or not, then his stand up is mediocre apart from the odd kick

Let's put it this way-
Conors cardio is sub par
Khabibs cardio is excellent
Connor doesn't do very well when his cardio fails him
Khabibs cardio doesn't fail
Khabib does very well when his opponent's cardio fails
I mean you can’t argue with that, even Conor knows it. Exactly why he was lowkey so hesitant to set this fight up,

I dont think the fight will be lonv enough for there to be a cardio issue.

I mean can you guys even imagine the nightmares Conor has about Bib

Back