Chael Sonnen: It appears that Jon Jones believes he will be cleared to fight at UFC 230

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

If we are to believe that he is going to be out until summer of next year, which is the minimum that he would be out by the rules that have been explained to us. If we were to believe that, you would have to ask yourself ‘why is he training and putting out videos, and having coaches confirm that he is working now in August?’

/

If you’re Dana White and you gotta look at that and take Daniel at his word, and ‘this is my one and only shot perhaps to get Daniel and Jon together’, do you go for it? And even if you do, how do you get it done? Because you can’t get it done at 205 pounds because Daniel can’t make 205 pounds.

So do you get it done at heavyweight? And if you do, everything’s on the line now. Not just the title, the Brock Lesnar fight is now on the line.

Jon_Jones_-_Supporting_Brain_Health_Study.jpg

It just does appear that Jon at least believes that he is about to be cleared and put onto that November card.

I hope so. The UFC needs someone else to sell PPVs besides Conor.

This was posted yesterday.

If we are to believe that he is going to be out until summer of next year, which is the minimum that he would be out by the rules that have been explained to us. If we were to believe that, you would have to ask yourself ‘why is he training and putting out videos, and having coaches confirm that he is working now in August?’

/

If you’re Dana White and you gotta look at that and take Daniel at his word, and ‘this is my one and only shot perhaps to get Daniel and Jon together’, do you go for it? And even if you do, how do you get it done? Because you can’t get it done at 205 pounds because Daniel can’t make 205 pounds.

So do you get it done at heavyweight? And if you do, everything’s on the line now. Not just the title, the Brock Lesnar fight is now on the line.

Jon_Jones_-_Supporting_Brain_Health_Study.jpg

It just does appear that Jon at least believes that he is about to be cleared and put onto that November card.

Not sure DC would want to fight Jones at lhw again, and can't see the fight at HW until after lesner.

Last edited:
If they allow him to fight that is no.1 bullshit.

And if they somehow do, they will probably give him a fight at HW first, while DC and Lesnar fight.

Cause if he doesn't get penalized like he should, and gets an instant title shot in a division he's never fought in, then that is just fucking awful and they should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson.
Interim LHW championship. Sold

Boner isn't coming back until 2021.

Unfortunately for Jon a new head of USADA just elected...

yhZM93iJ_400x400.jpg

if you have to talk every day, eventually you'll talk about a guy who's been suspended indefinitely and every month is quite sure his suspension will be up next month...and all the potentialities.

If Jones comes back during any time frame within the next year, then it proves without a doubt that USADA is corrupt as fuck and nothing but a sham shilling out for Jones.

Jones needs to be given the 4 years (his second offense) for USADA to be proven legitimate

USADA is a fucking joke.....top ufc guys get a pass.

Conor has been tested only 3 times so far.....we are 8 months into the year ...

USADA is pro roids...its just a facade

problem with that is that sonnen is a huge bullshitter

I would seriously love to see jon take DC’s hw belt.

USADA is a fucking joke.....top ufc guys get a pass.

Conor has been tested only 3 times so far.....we are 8 months into the year ...

USADA is pro roids...its just a facade

My God, how are you not on my signature list? Hell I may have to put you at #1. Conor occupies your thoughts 24/7 and you spew your hate for him in every thread. I've learned alot about you reading your posts: You're a sad, pathetic individual that nobody loves. You have nothing good going for you, so you spend every waking moment on Sherdog shitting on Conor (post count confirms).

Are you going to be on suicide watch if Conor beats Khabib? I would ask if there is anyone we should call that can make sure you're OK on October 7th, but again, nobody loves you. Maybe it's best you just go through with it if he KOs Khabib.

You know, I think you will be #1 on the list. Sherdog has countless Conor haters, but you sir take the cake. Enjoy your status as #1! <LynchWink>

Last edited:
My God, how are you not on my signature list? Hell I may have to put you at #1. Conor occupies your thoughts 24/7 and you spew your hate for him in every thread. I've learned alot about you reading your posts: You're a sad, pathetic individual that nobody loves. You have nothing good going for you, so you spend every waking moment on Sherdog shitting on Conor (post count confirms).

Are you going to be on suicide watch if Conor beats Khabib? I would ask if there is anyone we should call that can make sure you're OK on October 7th, but again, nobody loves you. Maybe it's best you just go through with it if he KOs Khabib.

You know, I think you will be #1 on the list. Sherdog has countless Conor haters, but you sir take the cake. Enjoy your status as #1! <LynchWink>
Conor fanboys...keeping a list of people who post facts about Conor...fucking pathetic.

You're a sad pathetic little man and you have my pity.

Jon: Just wanted to let everyone know, I never left the testing pool, not even for a day.
Lol, he was tested 1 time only in 2018.
More wolftickets incoming.

Back