Remember things wrong

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Remember that time Aldo beat Conor triumphantly and beat him down with kicks? Fuck that was good.

Or the time Mark Hunt made Lesnar tap to an arm bar?

Or how about the time Hendo knocked out Bisping even HARDER in Hendo's retirement fight?

Aw the memories.

I feel better now

I remember when Cro Cop went on a decapitating rampage, taking the heads of beast man Gonzaga, and a young Brendan Schaub
<CroCop1>

I remember condit roundhouse KO of GSP. Good times

Remember the time Josh Barnett never failed a test, fought Fedor in the event that saved Affliction's fate and went down as one of the few confirmed natties to ever fight at the highest level of MMA?

I remember when Kebab forgot to pay his bus ticket and Conor was so mad at him

Also Tito knocking Chuck’s mohawk clean off to bolivia was great.

Remember when Conor defended his belts?

Last edited:
I remember when Condit didn’t disappoint and showed his true warrior spirit by standing toe to toe against Diaz.

Another great memory is when Anderson decided not to clown around and KO’d the up and coming Weidman to extend the best streak we’ve seen in MMA.

Anyone else remember the time Bethe Correia jumped a clear 10 feet into the air?

Or when Luke Thomas didn't blame everything on race?

Last edited:
That Ferguson - Khabib fight was epic.

Rememver when Conor defended his belts?
giphy.gif
...You go too far...

Remember when Dana decided to sign again Rory and Mousasi and both become UFC champions?

Remember that exciting fight between Ngannou and Lewis when both destroyed each other with powerful punches for 15 minutes and there was a lot of blood and Ngannou KOed Lewis in the last second of the fight?

Top 5 MMA fights ever, guys! Better than Shogun vs Hendo, imo!

Remember that fight between Tito and Dana when Tito outstruck Dana in the first two rounds but Dana had an amazing comeback and managed to KO Tito with that big slam? Tito acted douchey, imo, when he asked for a rematch. I mean, it was clear that Dana was the superior fighter, he had the cardio, he had the game plan, the was more motivated.

Back