The Perry era was actually fun

The Witcher

відродитися
@Silver
Reaction score
I was never a platinum member (renegade lone wolf) but damn, the banter between plat nation and the rest of us was just plain old fashioned fun. Miss that shit tbh, plat nation will say they still around but they arent, the defunct organisation has been buried. Sad

J06wTvm-1.jpg

What are you talking about? He just had one of the best performances of his career.

@Coconut Joe is responsible for burying the nation.

I’ll still tune into Perry’s fights though. He always brings the violence.

Was ok until i realized i got an email every fucking time someone posted about him on here.

Perry had an era? He had a few weeks at best.

The Platinum Nation was literally around for years
lol at weeks

and it lives on

It sounds more like you are trying to bury it rather than acknowledging it being buried. I don't like the guy either but he's about to have the most high profile fight of his career

It sounds more like you are trying to bury it rather than acknowledging it being buried. I don't like the guy either but he's about to have the most high profile fight of his career
do you not understand banter

My avatar has nothing to do with PlatNation lmfao

you're on sherdog
learn more about your culture, my son
my post never implied that the avatar was linked to plat nation, only that members of plat nation have same avatar!

It's done? He just beat Felder. (I think Felder won even with his injuries but I'm not a judge just a fan)

It should be catching steam again.

Nah I don't speak millenial. Please do explain
1670s as verb, 1680s as noun. The origin is unknown, possibly from London street slang;[1] ostensibly as *bant + -er (“(frequentative)”). Possibly an Anglo-Gaelicism from the Irish bean (“woman”), so that "banter" means "talk of women."

Millennial? 16th century.

my post never implied that the avatar was linked to plat nation, only that members of plat nation have same avatar!
<TheWire1>

Touche.
Still
@Platinum is no member of the platinum nation.
Neither am I
The Platinum Nation has no members
It is more than a meme....
It's deeper than that
An idea
An archetype that permeates through the generations
Platinum Nation is love
Platinum Nation is life
I am no more a member than you are
And yet we are both a part of it

Cant stand the guy but I'll always watch his fights (with hopes of seeing him viciously bludgeoned more than anything). Cannot deny that he brings it win or lose though.

Back