Has a fighter ever not shown up? Did his/her opponent still get hand raised?

Both Black Beast and Ngannou didn't show up for their last fight, and everyone lost..

Royce showed up after Kimo worked him over, but immediately forfeited

Your joke is bad and you are ugly.
e2123593a144136b0519787b7e123843fdd9a6b7.gif

It happens a decent amount in combat sambo championships apparently.

Chael mentions up to this day that Shogun didn't show up in their fight and that is not the real guy that he fought, and that Shogun is too much of a nice guy who never makes excuses

Last edited:
Bobby Hoffman showed up just to give up.

Still don't understand how it's not an official win.

Struve bowed out backstage when his heart rebelled against him, they just didn't put on the fight.

Randleman and the pipe incident also took place right before the fight, and the fight was scratched.

Fujita damn near died against Kerr in the 2000 GP Finals (and won because Kerr's heart nearly popped) and when he stepped in against Coleman they immediately threw in the towel, and Coleman did win by corner stoppage.

Both Black Beast and Ngannou didn't show up for their last fight, and everyone lost..
bad-mamma-jamma .. you know thats right !!

right now Black Beast is jacked full of steroids on a USADA approved medical clearance ..

this just makes me wonder how laxed USADA is on exemptions

Struve bowed out backstage when his heart rebelled against him, they just didn't put on the fight.

Randleman and the pipe incident also took place right before the fight, and the fight was scratched.

Fujita damn near died against Kerr in the 2000 GP Finals (and won because Kerr's heart nearly popped) and when he stepped in against Coleman they immediately threw in the towel, and Coleman did win by corner stoppage.
Fujita was good at taking beatings, to the point that the other guy almost died from administering said beating. I remember Shamrock was tuning him up before getting exhausted and Kens corner threw in the towel.

Fujita was good at taking beatings, to the point that the other guy almost died from administering said beating. I remember Shamrock was tuning him up before getting exhausted and Kens corner threw in the towel.
Have you ever read the tale of Fujita's skull as told by Seanbaby?

Bobby Hoffman showed up just to give up.

Still don't understand how it's not an official win.

Obscure af.
Fedor with hair.
Nice pull!

I've always wanted to be a pro fighter, just so that I can pull out of a fight after stepping into the cage, after a pre-fight backflip goes wrong and I break my neck and shit myself.

Explain that one to the fans, Rogan

Back