If Jones come back earlier than expected DC is absolutely screwed

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC wants to ride off into the sunset with two belts as the LHW/HW GOAT, and a huge payday from Lensar and get the hell out... but lets say Jones comes back ahead of schedule.

No way DC can't take that fight and very low chance he wins even if Jones tests "clean" this time out
<JonesDXSuckIt>The threepeat continues at HW. Forever and always his bitch<JonesDXSuckIt>

We're all on to your phony act and cheating now, Jon.

<36>

0 / 10

ULTRA - FAIL

0CY0Re7HRJeETc2m51sj_Stool%20Jump%20Fail.gif

Dc would want to fight him again most likely. Jones might come in OSP form,no dick pills.

Not really cos DC would lose them Jones will test positive again then DC will get given the belt back... Again

USADA Jones has 1 win, a decision over OSP.

That fight put an end to OSPs 1 fight win streak.

Jones will probably cheat again because he's a sociopath but he'll probably get good enough gear to beat USADA this time.

We're all on to your phony act and cheating now, Jon.

<36>

0 / 10

ULTRA - FAIL
Do you have an app that tells you when threads involving Jones are made so you can run in and diss him? The punctuality is equal parts impressive and pathetic

Do you have an app that tells you when threads involving Jones are made so you can run in and diss him? The punctuality is equal parts impressive and pathetic

Countdown till your next ban is already underway, Jon.

lol

Man I wanna see DC ride off into thr sunset with two belts and millions to have spend. The guy is amazing and deserves it all. If Jon, however, came back early, I have zero reason to believe DC can beat him whether Jon is on PED's or not.
I hope if Jon comes back, he faces somebody else like Gus or Rumble so that DC can retire a winner. DC is a warrior though and I am sure he'll be down to fight Jon again but I see Jon beating him up once again and I'd feel real bad for DC.

If Jones comes back before DC turns 40, and they don't fight it will crush DCs legacy. Cheating or not Jones always beats DC, just the way it is.

They won’t give jones a title shot straight away, 1 warm up fight to pass the tests then title shot. Dc retired by then

DC wants to ride off into the sunset with two belts as the LHW/HW GOAT, and a huge payday from Lensar and get the hell out... but lets say Jones comes back ahead of schedule.

No way DC can't take that fight and very low chance he wins even if Jones tests "clean" this time out
<JonesDXSuckIt>The threepeat continues at HW. Forever and always his bitch<JonesDXSuckIt>

You realize this is a fight DC wants, right? He wants jones n brock before he retires. He doesn’t give a shit about the belts, history has been made already. Real competitors actually want to avenge their losses, contrary to the opinion of some armchair psychologist keyboard warrior.

And you do realize that DC was up two rounds before he got knocked out by jones? It’s not out of the realm of possibility that he beats jon in the third fight, especially if jon chooses to fight clean this time around.

You realize this is a fight DC wants, right? He wants jones n brock before he retires. He doesn’t give a shit about the belts, history has been made already. Real competitors actually want to avenge their losses, contrary to the opinion of some armchair psychologist keyboard warrior.

And you do realize that DC was up two rounds before he got knocked out by jones? It’s not out of the realm of possibility that he beats jon in the third fight, especially if jon chooses to fight clean this time around.
Yeah, DC wants this fight like he wants dick cancer.

What else do you think he's going to say?

I know he wanted the first rematch, but after that ended worst than the first fight dude wants to ride off into the sunset without Tyrone Biggums making a mockery of his GOAT run.
<DCrying>

Not-leading or accusative question: For the people who say Jones always beats DC, do you imagine heavyweight would play the same way?

In the unlikely scenario that DC beats Jones at lhw, people will still say Jones won 2/3. I would think he would prefer to fight him at HW, which would mean more if he wins. The thought would be that Jones > DC at lhw, but DC > Jones at HW.

However....DC isn't risking his payday against Lesnar. So....the most likely way in my opinion for these two to fight again:

-Jones has a comback fight against someone like Gus at lhw, maybe even for interim belt.

-DC defeats Lesnar in as early as possible so that he can squeeze in another fight before he retires.

-DC vs Jones for hw title in DC's last fight of his career. This....I would pay alot to see

Back