If Conor wins....

Thad Castle v2

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
will he actually be motivated to defend at least once or twice a year with all the cash he will be getting?

he won't win.

And if he does, the haters will come out in full force claiming that he's ducking everybody in the UFC if he doesn't have a fight booked 3 days later.

fergie will be the haters next golden boy. the cycle of hate won't end no matter what Conor accomplishes.

Conor could destroy khabib, crush fergie.... obliterate kevin lee...

and you would still have haters on here saying he's ducking, that he sucks.... and is getting favoritism from the UFC.

it's laughable

Last edited:
will he actually be motivated to defend at least once or twice a year with all the cash he will be getting?
Let me ask my crystal ball.

images

If he loses we get a rematch. So if you like Conor hope he loses.

Have you EVER followed his ENTIRE career?
Lol. yes that's why I'm asking. He won 2 titles at the same time but he had so much cash that he was like fuck it, I'm chilling.
So I'm sure the UFC is paying his ass good so if he wins even now will he be like ok I'm going to chill for another year?

Lol. yes that's why I'm asking. He won 2 titles at the same time but he had so much cash that he was like fuck it, I'm chilling.
So I'm sure the UFC is paying his ass good so if he wins even now will he be like ok I'm going to chill for another year?

He has NEVER defended ANY of his titles.

Not EVER.

Hes the underdog in my eyes but if he lands that left you never know.

I think he will land that left. But I also think Khabib as the bigger fighter will survive it. But then again, who knows—that’s why it’s so exciting.

Zuffa boxing McGregor vs Pacquiao probably will be next

He beats Khabib and he writes his own ticket. Could might take another stab at boxing. If, IF, Nate beats Porier the only big payday fight the UFC can offer McGregor is the rubber match between the two.

With a win McGregor will grow too big for the UFC to control.

Partnership or walk.

I'm rooting for the Irish guy.

Khabib's is Conor's first title defense.. wait you don't think beating an 11th ranked real estate agent makes you champion right?

Khabib's is Conor's first title defense.. wait you don't think beating an 11th ranked real estate agent makes you champion right?
You don’t think getting stripped means you keep the belt, right?

I dont think beating Al makes u champ but Conor never came back, so in this case yeah beating Al made Khabib a champ. crazy as this sounds I kinda feel like Conor or Tony are the unofficial champ(s)

I dont think beating Al makes u champ but Conor never came back, so in this case yeah beating Al made Khabib a champ. crazy as this sounds I kinda feel like Conor or Tony are the unofficial champ(s)
Unfortunately unofficial means jack shit

Back