Khabib vs GSP AT 170 Who wins?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2018-8-18_23-12-35.png
When Khabib mauls Conor who wins if Khabib fights GSP at 170?

Khabib might end up looking like Kos, and not just because of the wig.

kos2.png

GSP Is clearly past his prime but a fight of that magnitude he is just not going to lose. He always steps up in the big ones. Unanimous decision. Possibly even stops him late in the fight.

GSP, unless he is completely shot from old age

Terrible matchup for Khabib

GSP is old now. He will get tired and the second Khabib gets on top GSP will quit

Khabib TKO 5th round

That's a super interesting fight to me. I'd rather see GSP vs Khabib before GSP vs Conor.

GSP is old now. He will get tired and the second Khabib gets on top GSP will quit

Khabib TKO 5th round

He would box Khabib up very badly in my opinion. GSP would just keep that standing and use his striking the entire time. He showed once again in his last fight his wrestling is still top flight. You still can’t take him down and he can still take you down whenever he wants to. In fact he would take Khabib Down and beat him up just to prove that he can.

The WW GOAT beats all the LWs with ease, especially at WW where he will be bigger.

I mean... Khabib is an amazing grappler with average/poor striking and GSP is an amazing grappler with high-level striking who's also bigger...

I'm with the "horrible matchup for Nurmy" camp. GSP would jab the face off him.

Khabib probably hates LW at this point anyway. He probably would be thrilled to go up to WW..

He would box Khabib up very badly in my opinion. GSP would just keep that standing and use his striking the entire time. He showed once again in his last fight his wrestling is still top flight. You still can’t take him down and he can still take you down whenever he wants to. In fact he would take Khabib Down and beat him up just to prove that he can.
it's 2018, not 2010

Khabib probably hates LW at this point anyway. He probably would be thrilled to go up to WW..

He wouldn't be thrilled about not being a champion, which is what would happen if he was fighting at WW.

Back