Can I see a gif of a single time Khabib was rocked/hurt/stopped in MMA?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because it certainly didn't happen here.

Statistically speaking, Khabib's striking defense is great for the most part because he has mastered the art of standing out of effective striking range, while effectively closing the distance to implement his wrestling and grappling game.

The toughest style of matchup for a guy like Khabib, an elite wrestler grappler, would be someone with elite tdd, great grappling, superior cardio and superior striking. Conor only has one of these attributes.

The toughest style of matchup for a fighter a guy like Conor, an elite striker, is somebody who can effectively avoid damaging striking exchanges, with superior tdd's/wrestling/grappling and cardio. Khabib has all of these attributes.

Notice how Khabib absolutely destroyed strikers like Johnson and Barboza, but had a tougher time with more well rounded fighters with TDD like Tibeau and Iaquinta?

I know there are a lot of Conor fans in here who are trying to change the narrative, but let's not get it twisted, punchers chance aside, conventional MMA wisdom has taught us that Khabib is the favorite for a reason, and that his style is a nightmare for Conor.

Last edited:
Khabib.png

tumblr_omlk8qSc821u32qb5o1_1280.jpg

If this is a request thread, can I request a gif of khabib fighting a top 3 opponent?

Bookmarked

I'll have your gif ready in about 7 weeks
It's a process

Last edited:

Go to min. 18:34...

Heres a little glimpse of how Conor could end Khabibs night.

I know he wasnt rocked. And i know Al set that with with a takedown attempt first... Nonetheless, if Khabib does that vs Conor it could be good night.

Conor hits em with an uppercut right, when Khabib chins up, BOOM, left straight. Khabib hits the Kanvas

SOMEONE TIMESTAMP PLEASE

I’m with you except that Iaquinta did better because he’s well rounded.

I rewatched khabibs fights with Johnson, Barboza, and Iaquinta. Khabib clearly fought al very differently.

Against Johnson he came out relaxed, trades strikes. He got tagged and immediately stopped fucking around and took Johnson down and raped him. He took no more chances with MJ after getting stunned,

Against Barboza, he took no chances period. He closed the distance in about 3 seconds. It was a smothering performance with insane urgency, he must have clearly felt he was in danger on the feet because even though edson stuffed takedowns, he would go right back in again, and again, and again, and again.

Against Al he started relaxed, fucked him up
On the ground a bit and then I think he must have felt that he could strike with al just fine so he showed no urgency. He would go for a half assed ankle pick, then jab for 4 mins before shooting again.

Before the fifth, his coach said al was going to try something crazy to win. He stopped fucking around and fucked him up again on the ground. Full commitment shot = easy takedown.

They were not the same Khabib. He fought horcher like he fought al too.

Because it certainly didn't happen here.
This myth was created and propagated by Rogan, who thinks that someone eating a flush punch equates to "getting hurt".

I can't remember the last fight I watched without having the volume muted, because Rogan's commentary is unbearable; anytime someone eats a clean punch they're automatically deemed as "hurt" or "rocked" by Rogan, he's embarrassingly bad.

If this is a request thread, can I request a gif of khabib fighting a top 3 opponent?
Since when did "Top 3" replace "Top 5"? It's because if you had asked for a top 5 opponent you'd get an easy answer:
hqdefault.jpg

10203745.jpg

Meanwhile, McGregor went 1-1 with this guy (and his win could be argued as a Draw) to get a Lightweight title shot:
maxresdefault.jpg

Go to min. 18:34...

Heres a little glimpse of how Conor could end Khabibs night.

I know he wasnt rocked. And i know Al set that with with a takedown attempt first... Nonetheless, if Khabib does that vs Conor it could be good night.

Conor hits em wuth an uppercut right, when Khabib chins up, BOOM, left straight. Khabib hits the Kanvas

SOMEONE TIMESTAMP PLEASE

Like Connor could last 18:34 without being completely gassed.

<36>

When he paces himself, he does at best 2 rounds and that's without much grappling.

Anyone who thinks it’s an easy fight for either fighter based on style is a fool and biased hater even if it ends up being a first round ko for Conor or 5 round ask whooping on Conor. U guys need to shut the fuck up and let the universe unfold itself lol

It's never happened, although to play devils advocate, he's never fought someone with the accuracy and boxing of Conor

Back