New betting line for 4th Nov. Jones vs Gustafsson.

JokerOfThePack

There's no I in team but there's a U in c*nt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dont usually pay attention to these things. However, would be an interesting return for Jones.

Who do you think takes it now? Alex has hardly been active...

Both Gus and jones has improved a lot since they fought but i think Gus improved a bit more so I go with Gus.
But when they fight, it’s always around 50/50 because of how evenly matched they are

Last edited:
It would be a tough pro fight debut for clean Jones (0-0)

Not really like Jones can reshape his image, he might as well come in his next fight juiced to the gills

Would not mind seeing that rematch as a number 1 contender fight.

It would be a tough pro fight debut for clean Jones (0-0)
No way they put a 0-0 fighter against 18-4 fighter. Gus is much more experienced. I doubt Jones even lands a punch on Gus. They shouldn't license this fight

Jones hasn't finished his battle with USADA yet. He should be elligible to return in 2025. That's if he doesn't run over any pregnant women in the meantime.

Gus beats him into Bolivian.

I heard they have cheap coke there.

I know its been awhile but Gus looked damn good in his last fight... i would back my fellow white man in the fight against Jones

Gus is a terrible match up for Jones and Jones will still win 4 rounds because he's just that good.

The first time they fought Gus had a couple of serious disadvantages compared to the experienced title holder.
  • Gus had never experienced having to deal with all the energy-draining extra media hoopla that goes with preparing for a title fight
  • Gus had never experienced all the energy-draining extra fighting that comes with life beyond the 3rd round
And yet he still put Jonny Bones in hospital.

And now he has experience in both of those things, so would be expected to be a much-improved Gus in those areas in a rematch.

Then again, what kind of DAMN FOOL is going to bet against Jonny Bones?

Jones finishes him this time just like he finished DC in rematch

I know its been awhile but Gus looked damn good in his last fight... i would back my fellow white man in the fight against Jones
giphy.gif

Jones finishes him this time

Gus is the most overrated fighter I've ever seen, gets talked about like he's a world beater but has lost every time he's given a chance to shine

I'd welcome the rematch, 1st was a great scrap!

Clean JJ is the guy we saw go against OSP.. no way he gets past Gus.

Dont usually pay attention to these things. However, would be an interesting return for Jones.

Who do you think takes it now? Alex has hardly been active...
I think Jones would be a heavy favorite but it would be a tough first fight back.

Back