If you don't get off the bus, you can't be schooled.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I think khabib knows this. Maybe this was his plan. If he doesn't show up to fight, conor can't give him an mma lesson. People keep speculating he may pull out.

Can't wait to see if khabib gets off the bus or not in october

And if you don't get off the bus a dolly gets thrown at the bus.

A guy 26-0 with the title is gonna sign on possibly for the biggest fight in history only to purposely pull out?

And I thought I was stupid.

there no reason to believe Khabib is afraid. do you remember the MJ fight where he was screaming at White asking for Conor, while gnping johnson? that's not a dude who is scared

Conor threw a bear at the bus.

tenor.gif

I think khabib knows this. Maybe this was his plan. If he doesn't show up to fight, conor can't give him an mma lesson. People keep speculating he may pull out.

Can't wait to see if khabib gets off the bus or not in october
send location

How does this go from Conor being so shook to the point of getting stripped like a chicken shit tomato can to Khabib being scared? Lmao Khabib been calling out the Irish manlet forever.

there no reason to believe Khabib is afraid. do you remember the MJ fight where he was screaming at White asking for Conor, while gnping johnson? that's not a dude who is scared

You mean the fight where Khabib got rocked and then panic wrestled

You mean the fight where Khabib got rocked and then panic wrestled

Panic wrestling is what Conor did vs Diaz. Calling what Khabib did to Johnson "panic wrestling" is like calling what Conor did to Mendes a "Panic" knockout

Back