Elite Analyst Orlanda Silva Picks Conor to win with ease

CharliePotatoes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

My favourite line: Khabib hasn’t fought anyone of note except RDA but he beat him so easily that it doesn’t count.

And: Conor made Eddie shoot in for that bitch single leg.

His parents must’ve really wanted a girl

"Welcome to Silva Productions"
Live from my grandmothers basement

Hello Orlando Silva! I am Louis Bolanos.
I live in Lake Jackson, Texas, Thank you.

I think your breakdown is very good, and you're pretty hot, but I can also see your hairline is starting to recede slightly, I think you should look into preventative hairloss measures asap so you can stay hot for the next 20 years.

Your current Norwood level is 1.5. May God bless your scalp and your new YouTube channel!

Anyone who thinks this is an easy fight for Conor is a moron. Khabib does leave a lot of openings on the feet though and Conor is great at capitalizing on opponents that move forward with no regard for defense.

Anyone who thinks this is an easy fight for Conor is a moron. Khabib does leave a lot of openings on the feet though and Conor is great at capitalizing on opponents that move forward with no regard for defense.
100% agree. Same goes the other way, people acting like khabib will walk through Conor are so wrong. This is a great fight, truly the best striker vs the best grappler. Each others strengths is the others weakness

thought guy in the video was Henry Cejudo

Khabib hasn’t fought anyone of note except RDA but he beat him so easily that it doesn’t count.

giphy.gif

Who the fuck is that guy?

Elite analyst? How come? Never heard this bums name and his youtube channel is literally empty

Fuck this guy show us a bet slip or shut the fuck up

This dude looks like he's never been punched in the face before....
Maybe that should change before giving an opinion about fighting.
<36>

Back