What is Plan B for UFC 229?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The card is stacked with no name value and no alternate.
  • Champ Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor – for lightweight title
  • Derrick Lewis vs. Alexander Volkov
  • Jussier Formiga vs. Sergio Pettis
  • Yana Kunitskaya vs. Lina Lansberg
  • Ryan LaFlare vs. Tony Martin
  • Felice Herrig vs. Michelle Waterson
  • Dominick Reyes vs. Ovince Saint Preux
  • Sean O’Malley vs. Jose Quinonez
  • Scott Holtzman vs. Alan Patrick

McGregor Vs literally anyone.

For the lightweight title obviously.

U know damn well they got Nate in the shadows if khabib pulls some m night shyamalan bs

source.gif

If Khabib pulls out, he should be stripped. No ifs ands or butts(heh).

Well I know I for one will be crying in a corner if the main event falls through

I'd pay Kevin Lee as an alternate since he can sell the PPV and has been eying both guys.

Khabib pulls out, Till is stripped of his new WW championship, Connor fights Nate Diaz for the WW championship. Connor becomes 3 weight champion.

You know all the top lightweights will be on standby for this fight...

It could potentially be the biggest, highest paying and most important fight of their entire career...

Any LW not booked or booked way in the future will be on standby in case the pull out merchant Khabib goes missing.

You know all the top lightweights will be on standby for this fight...

It could potentially be the biggest, highest paying and most important fight of their entire career...

Pretty much this, there should be some decent options if one of them pulls out. As long as there isn't a clusterfuck of last-minute dollies, cables, and saunas things should still be ok.

We will finally get Khabib vs Tony, Artem GOATbov will KO Mcnuggets in trainning a give him a concussion, you just dont train with the Russian Hammer and come out the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back