Man like @dimspace getting a shout out on MMA BEAT

Did Luke Thomas say he disagreed with most DimSpace says? What a fuckwit

"we dont agree on much".. yeh, that sums up Luke and I..

Luke Thomas saying he doesn't agree with you on much is actually a pretty big compliment.

What doesn't he agree with?

Does he still think usada is racist?

He doesn't agree with a nun with a ruler whose hobby is the substance level of other men's piss and blood? Seems like a fun guy to have at parties. I wonder how he brings it up around his friend and family. His "hobby". Like, how do you even do that? Do they know about this creepy hobby of yours?

All of this of course to compensate for his own failures/shortcomings in the sport. So he has to turn into a meter maid.

the most impressive thing is that someone watches mma beat

He doesn't agree with a nun with a ruler whose hobby is the substance level of other men's piss and blood? Seems like a fun guy to have at parties. I wonder how he brings it up around his friend and family. His "hobby". Like, how do you even do that? Do they know about this creepy hobby of yours?

All of this of course to compensate for his own failures/shortcomings in the sport. So he has to turn into a meter maid.
Hi Luke

He doesn't agree with a nun with a ruler whose hobby is the substance level of other men's piss and blood? Seems like a fun guy to have at parties.

Actually my parties are very fun, i promoted gigs for the best part of ten years. Ask anybody who went to one of my events on the quayside in Exeter about my parties. legendary. so sorry...

it is possible to have more than one string on your bow you know.... Ive managed to sell booze for a living, promote gigs, and be involved in anti doping all at the same time.. I guess having more than one thing to be involved in at once is a difficult concept for you?

my sporting/competition background is cycling (road and cross) not mma

Your parties aren't fun. Do they know about your piss and blood fetish? Do you show them your spreadsheets about drugs taken by men better than you? Your Elliot Ness style of drug inspection? Because it is fuckin embarrassing.

You are a failure at cycling too. You will never be anything relevant in the sport so dedicate yourself to the gospel of drug testing and make that your mission. You are fuckin pathetic. Can't be like these guys so you become a critic, suck the cock of authority. Biggest bootlicker I have seen in this site. Nun in former life.
hey buddy, you seem to be a little too excited here

hey buddy, you seem to be a little too excited here

This guy swims in male piss and blood for sport. Everything wrong with USADA, drug war, etc wrapped up into one moron. He should be getting harsh treatment. Fuckin brownshirt.

Your parties aren't fun. Do they know about your piss and blood fetish? Do you show them your spreadsheets about drugs taken by men better than you? Your Elliot Ness style of drug inspection? Because it is fuckin embarrassing.

You are a failure at cycling too. You will never be anything relevant in the sport so dedicate yourself to the gospel of drug testing and make that your mission. You are fuckin pathetic. Can't be like these guys so you become a critic, suck the cock of authority. Biggest bootlicker I have seen in this site. Nun in former life. Puritans like you always have something to hide. Something broken inside of them.
Uyzdxlu.gif

You are a failure at cycling too. You will never be anything relevant in the sport so dedicate yourself to the gospel of drug testing and make that your mission. You are fuckin pathetic. Can't be like these guys so you become a critic, suck the cock of authority. Biggest bootlicker I have seen in this site. Nun in former life. Puritans like you always have something to hide. Something broken inside of them.

I for one enjoy a good blood and piss party. Don't assume what other people do or do not find fun, young man.

what inspired this? seriously interested. because if you dont know him you are some kind of demented

Actually my parties are very fun, i promoted gigs for the best part of ten years. Ask anybody who went to one of my events on the quayside in Exeter about my parties. legendary. so sorry...

it is possible to have more than one string on your bow you know.... Ive managed to sell booze for a living, promote gigs, and be involved in anti doping all at the same time.. I guess having more than one thing to be involved in at once is a difficult concept for you?

my sporting/competition background is cycling (road and cross) not mma
You got some haters. Must be doing something right.

Back