Who would win? Darren Till vs Nick Diaz?

ThiefofSouls

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Seeing Nick is going crazy on twitter other day lol, who do you got in this stylistic dream match?
Straight pure stand up fight between Till and Nick Diaz?

Till would win easily. Nick Diaz is solid striker but he doesn't understand the distance & range same way Darren does

I would love to see this fight. Too bad we probably never will..:(

Till would jab & leg kick a Dec pretty easy , no way he is gonna Let Me Bang Bro with Nick Diaz .

Till in the first 3- 4 rounds, Diaz over the 46 - 47.

Look, before anyone starts mouthing off, I'm making it fair for Nick, so save your arguments for someone who cares, like the Marines.

Till because y'know he's actually a fighter, apposed to Nick who is a IG model.

We don’t have any recent footage of Nick’s game to even begin to compare... a talented fighter pissing away his prime out of defiance never made much sense to me, than again nothing either Diaz brother does seems well thought out FFS

Till in the first 3- 4 rounds, Diaz over the 46 - 47.

Look, before anyone starts mouthing off, I'm making it fair for Nick, so save your arguments for someone who cares, like the Marines.
Wtf are you talking about?!
{<huh}

Diaz bros can't check kicks to save their lives.

Till chops Nicks leg into pieces.

Diaz' legs would get battered gruesomely.

Till outstrikes him the whole fight but Diaz taunts him a lot and thinks that makes him the winner

I wanted to write Till would kick the shit out of Nate... but then noticed that Nick was the one mentioned...

Pfffff... tought call man. My mind says Till would wreck him but my heart says Nick is deceptively good. Nick survived Anderson who is also a very big dude.

I have no idea. I'd watch. It's actually one of the most exciting matchups at the moment.

Let's say Till vs Nick would most likely end like Nick vs Anderson. Till would win but won't dominate.

Back