If Conor wins and calls out Tony for MSG

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Would he gain your respect?

That seems like the move to really show that he is backing up what he says. Comes back from two years away, takes the belt back and then calls out the other top contender, and only person people are saying will give him trouble other than Khabib, for a fight a few months later.

Beat them both, show you're the best and then disappear for another couple of years.

I think GSP is the bigger fight but it would be fun to see him fight ferggy

I doubt he would actually do that but I’d be hyped af if he did

That's not possible. That would be less than 1 month between fights for Conor. The UFC would have no time to promote and neither guy could even have a real training camp.

Not happening.

tenor.gif

I’ll take shit that’s never gonna happen for 500, please.

It would be a very stupid business decision by Conor & UFC

I don’t see him calling Tony out... I see him being over confident and calling out GSP...

So, he’s fighting Khabib who is undefeated and who everyone thinks is his kriptonite and yet you would only respect him if he fought Ferguson next ? Lol

Calls out Tony the dude with 12 fans.. okay sherdog never change.

Huh? Even tho I don't like him, I know Conor doesn't call guys below him...

That's not possible. That would be less than 1 month between fights for Conor. The UFC would have no time to promote and neither guy could even have a real training camp.

Not happening.
/Thread.

Erm why would he call out Tony? I would pretty much guarantee that wont happen.

Obviously it would never happen, but I'm saying it would be cool.. You guys are so grumpy, cheer up boys, it's okay.

Back