Did Ufc retire face the pain intro?

stevetherican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i know they had dropped it entirely, then brought it back fairly recently and I havent bought a ppv (usually the bar is ordering the event the first few mins lol) in forever so I end up missin the intro.

No they went back to the Face the Pain intro after signing with Reebok I believe.

During the fox era they intro whit “what does the fox say?”

I have a Goldie shrine in my attic with face the pain playing on a loop

I think they should switch it to "It's raining men''..

DING DING DING DING DING DE DING DING DE DING

DING DING DING DING DING DE DING DING DE DING

cowbell.gif

God, I hope not! That song is literally the personification of "ultimate fighting" and just bleed fans the world around.

Say what you want but those intros got me a lot more pumped than the Fox NFL music

Last edited:
Unfortunately not. They used face the pain for the Dillashaw/Garbrandt card.

Say what you want but those inteos got me a lot more pumped than the Fox NFL music
This actually. I always thought it was the dumbest song. But then on fight night sitting at the car and the intro starts blaring, you get really amped and excited to see the fights

Say what you want but those intros got me a lot more pumped than the Fox NFL music

Its so corny but yet so fitting. Its something that should be never changed as it pays homage to the early days.

One of the best intros ever. Fighters on the left and right in black and white, making comments with the Gladiator then....TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING.... then pans to aerial shot of the venue lit up.

It's great

Back