Conor McGregor wannabe James Gallagher gets his mouth shut in style.

Sweet chin music!!

Didn't catch much of the build-up, but I'm guessing that Gallagher was talking a lot of shit.

Bandejas was screaming in his face afterwards.

Mini McGregor has terrible self preservation instinct. Just stood there and banged. At least try to panic wrassle so you can get tapped the F out like Conor did.

Kid was talking about being 2 division Bellator champ a few days ago too, LMAO.

How is James Gallagher a Conor McGregor wannabe exactly? I hope it's not just by virtue of being a tattooed MMA fighter from Ireland?

Genuinely don't know anything about this guy.

Didn't catch much of the build-up, but I'm guessing that Gallagher was talking a lot of shit.

Bandejas was screaming in his face afterwards.

EZ9Ko3y.png

How is James Gallagher a Conor McGregor wannabe exactly? I hope it's not just by virtue of being a tattoed MMA fighter from Ireland?

He's tattooed, he's Irish, he talks loads of smack, he's arrogant, he claims to be special, he brags about money, etc. etc. etc.

Got slept.

How is James Gallagher a Conor McGregor wannabe exactly? I hope it's not just by virtue of being a tattooed MMA fighter from Ireland?

He really does copy the fuck out of Conor in fairness, uses a load of his phrases and mannerisms which is cringey as fuck because he's from Northern Ireland and has a completely different accent and tries to throw out some Dublin slang and mannerisms which sounds retarded.

He's tattooed, he's Irish, he talks loads of smack, he's arrogant, he claims to be special, he brags about money, etc. etc. etc.

Got slept.
So basically the only thing that seperates "wannabe Conor McGregors" from generic cocky outspoken MMA fighters are tattoos and being from Ireland. Gotcha.

He really does copy the fuck out of Conor in fairness, uses a load of his phrases and mannerisms which is cringey as fuck because he's from Northern Ireland and has a completely different accent and tries to throw out some Dublin slang and mannerisms which sounds retarded.
Well your description definitely makes him sound like a Conor McGregor wannabe. Apparently he's also talked about being a 2 division Bellator champion according to a post above, so yeah, I can comfortably get behind this thread and leave it at that.

Gotta give him credit though, that's one of the least embarrassing and most normal looking KTFO faces. I think he looks kinda cute tbh, I'm slightly turned on.

This is why machida, moussasi (except when he’s being sassy) and gsp are classy guys, they their opponents very seriously and respectfully.

This dude is just a mouthy short fella with obvious mental instabilities.

Talk shit get hit

Back