Khabib reached 5 million followers on IG because of Conor

Doubt Khabib did it with bots , those are organic followers

He had about 1 million 2 months ago, conor changed his bum life

Khabib has Russian fans behind him. Why are some of you guys surprised?

Heck, probably half of Sherdoggers are Khabib fans.

Don’t matter. Clicking follow don’t cost shit. How many ppvs has khabib sold? The proof is in the pudding.

https://www.instagram.com/khabib_nurmagomedov/?hl=en
Pretty crazy didn't this guy only have around 3 million followers not too long ago?

Who gives a fuck about "followers" on social media? I really don't get why shit like followers and likes matter so much to so many people now a days.

A good looking girl can start an account wearing something skimpy with some kind of sextually provocative quote and get thousands of followers in a day. Who fucking cares, it has no bearing on your real life.

Khabib has Russian fans behind him. Why are some of you guys surprised?

Heck, probably half of Sherdoggers are Khabib fans.
Yea everyone knows that, it's the 70% increase in followers that surprises me. Conor changes lives, whether you guys like it or not.

Don’t matter. Clicking follow don’t cost shit. How many ppvs has khabib sold? The proof is in the pudding.
Who cares anyway?

Both guys are rich as fuck. Conor gets paid by the UFC, Khabib by shady russian benefactors.

Both are richer than we'll ever be so let's just enjoy the fight.

and wait to see IF he smashes conor

Who gives a fuck about "followers" on social media? I really don't get why shit like followers and likes matter so much to so many people now a days.

A good looking girl can start an account wearing something skimpy with some kind of sextually provocative quote and get thousands of followers in a day. Who fucking cares, it has no bearing on your real life.
who the fuck said anyone cares about followers, or thinks it has any any merit in real life? . My point was just to show that fighting Conor will lead to more exposure

Conors instagram has 25 million, that's more than the population of my country but you scroll though them, all fake accounts.

Back