How does Conor have so much fans?

The Neckbeard

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand the hype or whatever that keeps the train rolling. He's a flash in the pan that most people on these boards defend so religiously.

Can't have any threads without it being wastelanded unless it's a nuthugger thread. People are giving Khabib absolutely no chance lol and giving Conor a participation trophy for finally Manning up and taking the fight only because he has nothing to lose.

Got outboxed by a fresh yet 2 week camps Mendes and ragdolled on the floor making Conor beg the ref to stand up.
IMG_20180817_224336.jpg

Then proceeds to get a KO on Aldo despite the fact that it was half Aldo's fault for sticking his chin in the air and rushing in emotionally.

Cherrypicks Diaz thinking he's the easiest fight and gets strangled like a gazzelle.
IMG_20180817_224424.jpg

"Wins" a MJ decision in the rematch which was literally a track session from Conor.

Convinces his poor fanbase into buying his hype about KO'ing an undefeated boxer in Floyd but gets utterly embarrassed in front of the world aside from his nuthuggers.
IMG_20180817_224304.jpg
Took his fanbase for fools and robbed them of their money lol.

Sherdog champion of the world Conor...
IMG_20180817_224401.jpg

His face after he gets stopped by Khabib.

Don't hate, just because I'm rooting for Khabib, Conor fans equally rip on Khabib as well.

Conor is a really good MMA fighter. I get why people don't like him and have no issue with that. But people always downgrading his very good wins are usually just idiots.

Flash in the pan?

This was TS as he was watching the Aldo fight:

aldo.gif

Because he has charisma, he is entertaining in the cage and outside

People are mostly mesmerized by his persona and flashy fighting style.

It's more of hero worship thing than really intelligently breaking down a fight.

I rip on him and his most ardent huggerz here, BUT - Dude can sell a fight, and he ALWAYS comes to throw down. I can't think of a single BORING fight he's ever been in.

Do I like the non-defending stuff, and the over - the - top nuthugging? Hell naw.

But I do understand why MMA fans enjoy his antics and fights.

He's a crazy dude, and he's fun to watch scrap.

<Y2JSmirk><TheDonald>
Because the general public isn't a bitter hater who is filled with resentment like you TS.

Cause he's very talented, exciting and has a funny accent.

His fans on the other hand...

Everything said is correct.

I think Conor is good... but he’s only good for 7-8 minutes... standing.

Other than that, he’s a mid tier level fighter
I don't understand the hype or whatever that keeps the train rolling. He's a flash in the pan that most people on these boards defend so religiously.

Can't have any threads without it being wastelanded unless it's a nuthugger thread. People are giving Khabib absolutely no chance lol and giving Conor a participation trophy for finally Manning up and taking the fight only because he has nothing to lose.

Got outboxed by a fresh yet 2 week camps Mendes and ragdolled on the floor making Conor beg the ref to stand up.
View attachment 422827

Then proceeds to get a KO on Aldo despite the fact that it was half Aldo's fault for sticking his chin in the air and rushing in emotionally.

Cherrypicks Diaz thinking he's the easiest fight and gets strangled like a gazzelle.
View attachment 422829

"Wins" a MJ decision in the rematch which was literally a track session from Conor.

Convinces his poor fanbase into buying his hype about KO'ing an undefeated boxer in Floyd but gets utterly embarrassed in front of the world aside from his nuthuggers.
View attachment 422831

View attachment 422833

Don't hate, just because I'm rooting for Khabib, Conor fans equally rip on Khabib as well.

TS might be the biggest Conor fan on here
His account is dedicated to Conor

View attachment 422827

View attachment 422829

View attachment 422831

View attachment 422833

How you speak so bad English?

Same question for you, why does Conor have so many haters?

You're one of them, tell me why.

If you can't see why Conor has so many fans, you must have a low IQ. I see why people hate conor, but i also see how they love him.

yikes. the haters are so creepy. reminds me of paulie.

anyways to answer your question. he has haters as well as fans cuz he is interesting. dude has you compelled to the fullest. even unhealthy to some degree.

View attachment 422827

View attachment 422829

View attachment 422831

View attachment 422833

I noticed you didn't attempt to explain away the Eddie Alvarez fight. That was the breaking point for me. I was once like you.

Back