I still can't figure out why Sherdog says Darren Till is a Light Heavy

you have 10k posts in two years

spend less time posting and more time LISTENING

It wasn't sherdog Darren Till said it himself.

He's a fookin loightheavyweight foightin at welterweight, and what he's doin should be illegal, but it isn't. His words, not ours. Lol

Cause he's tall for a welterweight and people are dumb.
giphy-downsized.gif

His height and weight are more like that of a Middleweight than a Light Heavyweight, actually.

“90 KILOS,” TILL SAID. “ABOUT 200 POUNDS.”

“I AIN’T NO WELTERWEIGHT,” HE CONTINUED. “I’M A LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION. IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, WHAT I’M DOING. THE UFC SHOULD BAN IT BUT THEY CAN’T BECAUSE I DO IT NATURALLY AND I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY, AND NO ONE CAN DO A FUCKING THING ABOUT IT.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/dar...shouldnt-legally-allowed-fight-welterweights/

I like the way Till holds his fists. It looks cool.

He dwarfs Woodley for crying out loud. Maybe he is a MW but I doubt he will stay at WW for long.

It wasn't sherdog Darren Till said it himself.

He's a fookin loightheavyweight foightin at welterweight, and what he's doin should be illegal, but it isn't. His words, not ours. Lol
so? dude is just trying to make himself seem more intimidating. sherdog is retarted to belive in it.

s9cnpti.jpg

Real ass dudes take care of their kids.

this is not a guy that should be fighting at "170"

giphy.gif

Till is a WW until he misses weight twice. He definitely isn't a LHW though. Mike Perry isn't the biggest WW. Put him next to a real LHW and he would look small.
He has missed weight twice...

Back