Who do you consider the most exciting fighters in the UFC today?

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Killashaw. Man I love watching this guy throw hands what a little savage.

2. Yoel. Beast. The man is made from steal.

3. Paulo Costa. Jesus Christ this guy is going to be something special.

4. Conor. I give him flak but man his fights are events like no other and his style is exciting af.

5. Jones. The king of the jungle. Would be higher but we barely see him anymore.

Honorable mention to Anthony Rumble Johnson. He needs to start fighting again. No reason at all to leave the sport while still be such a beast.

Tony Ferguson #1 and it's not even close

Finished every single fighter on TUF.

His current 10 fight win streak (with the exception of the Castillo fight) has literally been all FOTN, submission of the night, and knockout of the night. That's insane.......... (rare combination of violent knockouts, violent submissions, violent TUF finishes, and amazing 5 round FOTN wars)

Him being the most exciting fighter in the UFC is the sole reason why people don't hate him for his akward behavior/mannerisms (he's a weird fucking dude but we just let it slide)

As much as I hate to say it, Conor McGregor has to be at or near the top. Love him or hate him, you're going to watch him fight.

Other than that, Costa gets a vote from me as well. I'm a fan of bodybuilding and for me it's a two-fer - I get to see a fight and a BB show at the same time.

Tony Ferguson #1 and it's not even close

Finished every single fighter on TUF.

His current 10 fight win streak (with the exception of the Castillo fight) has literally been all FOTN, submission of the night, and knockout of the night. That's insane.......... (rare combination of violent knockouts, violent submissions, violent TUF finishes, and amazing 5 round FOTN wars)

Him being the most exciting fighter in the UFC is the sole reason why people don't hate him for his akward behavior/mannerisms (he's a weird fucking dude but we just let it slide)
Yeah Fergie is up there too. Though I hope Khabib beats him but I'm not holding my breath.

(i hate to say it but probably conor and) khabib

in the past it was, Rousey, Rumble and Palhares

also excited to see kevin lee's potential

I hope Khabib beats him but I'm not holding my breath.
I wouldn't hold it either. Fergie is a terrible stylistic matchup for Khabib (unorthodox striking, elite cardio, and college wrestling). If Fergie had shown up at UFC 223 he would of fucking killed Khabib

Conor.

Even if you hate him.

Conor right now

There is nothing like a McGregor show from the build up to the actual fight

Based purely on their fights
Tony
Ortega
Eraser

These were the first 3 I thought of but the more I thought about the more names popped up so too many to name but those 3 currently stand out to me.

Conor hasn't even fought in years and he still has his haters seething, he's obviously the most exciting.
I don't even like him but the guy is a genius when it comes to that. Even the dolly incident was the most exciting thing about that card ( yeah yeah a shame we missed ray borg's fight yeaah )

A lot of great choices and all of the picks above are awesome. A couple more:

Lawler
Costa
Anthony Smith
Hunt

Gaethje - this guy might be the most exciting guy on the roster

"Relentless" Paul Taylor and "The Irish Hand Grenade" Marcus Davis

Going with Ferguson.

Despite his most recent performances, Ngannou as well. If we pretend him v derrick lewis didnt happen then every one of his fights have been entertaining.

People still put rumble on this list despite giving up vs DC twice so Ngannou gassing vs Stipe is forgivable

Outside of the obvious ones up there already.

Isreal
Costa
Yoel

Back