Anthony Smith looking past No Time - calls out DC

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Volkan will certainly be a stiffer challenge than Smith's last fights. If he wins he 100% will deserve that TS. You shouldn't be allowed to hold two belts because you aren't going to defend them and are just wasting people's time.

Volkan will certainly be a stiffer challenge than Smith's last fights. If he wins he 100% will deserve that TS. You shouldn't be allowed to hold two belts because you aren't going to defend them and are just wasting people's time.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Everyone trying to get a piece of the Double Champ, before he sails off into hetirement.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Oh come on, dude just destroyed Shogun and Rashad, and has an awesome comeback win over Lombard. No way you missed all those three fights.

Legit question. Where did this replacing with an "h" thing start? I've seen it several times.

It's a meme thing with the brazilians.

They pronounce their R as an H.

For instance, Maia said once after a fight, "Hankings don't even matter,"

There's been a ton of gold moments over the years with this subject. lol

He's actually a feel good story for MMA standards. Hard to root against him, but volkan I would assume is the favorite

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Oh come on, dude just destroyed Shogun and Rashad, and has an awesome comeback win over Lombard. No way you missed all those three fights.

Ehhh, Lombard hasn't won a fight for 7 years, Shogun is broken, Rashad has brain damage

Back